“Bad service”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Shadow Lounge & Restaurant
Reviewed October 11, 2013

We've been here before and liked the atmosphere and food. Went back last night for a late light dinner and had the worst service I've ever experienced. After waiting 15 minutes for drinks our food order was finally taken..2 hamburgers, a chicken sandwich, 1 appetizer. After another 20 minutes, the waitress returns to inform us that she lost the order and needs to verify...."so our order hasn't been placed yet?"....umm...no. So after another half hour, our food arrives...average at best. No offer to comp our second round of drinks or adjust the bill in any way. So our week night out turns into a one and a half hour aggravation. You have to wonder if anyone's in charge here. We won't be back.

Reviewed August 31, 2013

I had by far the best complete meal that I have ever had at shadow lounge. It started with a candied walnut salad over field greens with fresh crumbly blue and pears poached in red wine which was to die for followed by buffalo Mac an cheese with linguine complete with a chicken wing. Then then Thai calamari came out drizzled with spicy chili sauce and the portion was huge and probably the best calamari I've had in buffalo. Our entrees of chicken Milanese and the special of filet with Roma tomatoes and fresh mozzarella came out and we both looked at eachother wondering how we were going to finish the giant portions infront of us. I will personally vouche for the amazing food that chef Christopher Andres cooks daily. He is in my opinion the best chef in buffalo by far

1  Thank Zachcowell1
Reviewed July 29, 2013

Check out the Key Lime Pie Martini's. They are to die for. Interior of restaurant is somewhat dark but trendy, food is rather unappealing. This is not your place to go if you want something BASIC......eclectic and different choices. So if you plan on a steak, burgers, pasta, etc, this is not the place.

Reviewed January 26, 2013

I liked atmosphere ,but food was maybe some of worst food ever had ,taste like came out of microwave,,definitely will not go back

2  Thank raypoker79
Reviewed January 24, 2013

You can't go wrong with their two for one martinis, but you may want to have a DD on hand =). I've tried many of their fondues, all delicious. Live music on friday or sat nights, play a lot of classics!