“Love Mulberry!”

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I go here for business lunches a lot, usually pretty packed any day of the week. Food is outstanding and service is great. Get the meatball!

Reviewed September 14, 2018 via mobile

We really loved everything we tried! We had the fried pickles appetizer. My husband ordered the veal parmigiana and I got the gnocchi mulberry. Though the portions were more than filling, we also decided we had to try desert. We live in Wisconsin so probably won’t have another opportunity. We got the cheesecake and the lemon raspberry brûlée. Wow!!!

Reviewed September 9, 2018 via mobile

Everything is of high quality but the lasagna is probably the premier dish I enjoyed the most. I think the meatball is a little overrated

Reviewed September 9, 2018

This is a great place! This little gem is tucked away in a residential neighborhood but easy to find. The food is excellent with extremely generous portions. The staff is helpful and courteous. The weekends are very busy and I would not even attempt to go without a reservation. They have nightly specials as well as the menu standards. Their ten layer lasagna is made differently each night, and I have never been disappointed when ordering it. My only criticism would be their signature meatball. It is very large however the last two times I was there the meatball was very heavily peppered which did not appeal to me at all. That being said, treat yourself to this wonderful experience, it will not disappoint!.

Reviewed August 28, 2018

Four had the Food Network featured award-winning Lasagna, another four, the 3-cheese Ravioli with the giant meatball and another, the scallops dish. Everyone raved about what they ordered, even if all could not finish their delicious meals in one sitting. (All portions were huge!) Our waitress, though relatively new to the place, was quite knowledgeable about the great Italian fare (she mentioned that the Lasagna recipe can vary from day-to-day as the day we were there, it did not include peppers). The moist giant meatball (almost the size of a softball), however, did have a strong hint of pepper.

The place was quite busy when we were there, and even busier as we left. This place is worth it, so go to Bethlehem Park in Lackawanna and enjoy!

1  Thank Kemosabo