“Neighborhood Gem!”

Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Los Angeles, California
“Neighborhood Gem!”
Reviewed July 11, 2014 via mobile

Great Italian restaurant in a neighborhood setting. Literally, next to a bunch of houses. Everything we had was delicious. Lasagna, Caprese, Calamari, Linguini and on and on. The Tiramisu was very good.

It is a must stop if you are visiting Buffalo just for the uniqueness of the restaurant: location and quality of the food. The walls are lined with all the famous residents of Buffalo and all the famous who have visited!

I can only imagine the place being packed during the fall for Buffalo Bills home games!

A very comfortable place and I will be back if I am back in town!

Visited May 2014
1 Thank kavikaf

West Seneca, New York
“True Italian very large portions”
Reviewed July 1, 2014

The food is incredible, everything made in house meatballs are huge, several different kinds of lasagna are offered and the caprese salad is always fresh. You never leave Hungary, but be prepared it's not a real big place so you may have to wait a bit but it's so worth it. You will not get a bad meal in this cozy restaurant.

ENJOY !

• Visited April 2014
Toronto, Canada
“AMAZING Italian!”
Reviewed June 28, 2014

The location is weird - hidden away in a residential area. The decor in photos is a bit deceiving - makes it look kind of like a sports bar, but it is actually a bit fancy. There are a few rooms and all tables were full! The meatballs were AMAZING! We also tried the special lasagne - that was great too. I had the Chicken Violante (sp?) It was amazing!! Out of this world! The mozzerella cheese is homemade, as are the salad dressings, meatballs, pasta, etc. You can definitely taste the difference. The portions are generous so we had enough to take home of each for a second meal - even microwaved for lunch the next day, the food was fantastic! Dessert was great too - homemade cannoli's and tiramisu. Make sure you get there early (reservations recommended) and get there on an empty stomach! Try an appetizer, main AND dessert, it is worth the money and the taste testing! Would definitely visit again! Best American Italian I've had...ever. Better Italian than even Italy!

Visited June 2014
1 Thank lucky_charm2300
Amherst, New York
“Wonderful in every way”
Reviewed June 23, 2014

The first time we visited Mulberry's it was one of the best meals I ever had. I ordered the veal cutlet parm and it was excellent. My husband ordered the pasta and his was excellent as well. Recently, we took a couple with us there and experienced less than satisfactory service. Our friends really enjoyed their meals of manicotti and beet salad and a meatball and my husband enjoyed his ricotta gnocchi but my lasagna was not what I remembered and the server was not friendly. My husband called the restaurant when we got home because we didn't want to complain in front of our guests. The owner was not in so the hostess took a message. We were not expecting a call back but the owner called back the next morning and complelty apologized and sent us a generous gift certificate to come back. That's class and extremely good customer service. I wish I could give more than 5 stars because it is a rare thing to find someone who cares so much about their business and product. We love Mulberry's and understand that things cannot be perfect all the time. We will definitely be back and it will continue to be on our favorites list.

Visited June 2014
Niagara Falls, New York
“like you remember it”
Reviewed June 22, 2014

Just like grand mother made
fair prices GOOD. portions outstanding taste try the giant meatball
Nice family restaurant
Lots of parking
Pasta on Sunday does not get any better

• Visited June 2014