“Won't find it without looking, so start looking!”

Mulberry Italian Ristorante
Ranked #2 of 1,030 Restaurants in Buffalo
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Kids, Special occasions, Families with children, Large groups, Bar scene, Local cuisine, Business meetings, Romantic, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
new york
“Won't find it without looking, so start looking!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 30, 2014

This dinner was wonderful. I've been wanting to go here for a while but was told you really need reservations for a Saturday and every time I remember...they would not be able to get me a table until 9. I'd starve by then. This time, I remembered and off we went, directions in hand. Still managed to make a few wrong turns. It was worth the search and I can't wait to go back. Salad was wonderful and so were the arancini. I got the homemade manicotti and it was amazing. Cocktail was properly chilled and 2 of them pretty good joy. :)

• Visited May 2014

Lackawanna
“lunch with my sisters”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 29, 2014

wow!! what a crowd!

my sisters & I enjoyed our lunch, and our server was both pleasant and efficient.

nice atmosphere too.

• Visited May 2014
“Meatball Nervanna”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 29, 2014

Outstanding food, best meatballs, their sauce is amazing. Ambience is old school Italian with a NYC flare. Staff is very warm, kind and friendly always smiling. Has quaint high end feel in a neighborhood restaurant setting. You feel like you’re eating at home or friends.

• Visited February 2014
“Nothing special.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 28, 2014

We went here with a group of people- 8. At first, they wouldn't allow us to have a drink before our reservation because they told us we had only a two hour time limit. We then had to say that we'd be spending a lot of money and would probably be staying longer than that. They gave us a hard time with that, too. After our drinks we sat down and ordered three bottles of wine right away. Two in the group are sommeliers, therefore we did have great wine and they did have a good selection. I had a veal chop, very good. Another said the lasagna was delicious. Also the osso bucco was mentioned being very good as well. Nothing else was memorable to me. The service was good. The ambiance was not very comfortable- bright lights, old fashioned italian, and squished seating. For the expensive prices, I thought it could have been fixed up better with a better dress code. Overall, I wouldn't go back with those prices and experience. I know of better italian.

• Visited September 2013
3 Thank Brienne H
“Italian Delight”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 28, 2014

Charming spot in an off beat area, well worth finding and enjoying the ambiance! comfortable seating and have always been well cared for by the friendly waitstaff! Sit by the window in the second room for a sunny experience. The food is fresh...tasty sauce and wow a terrific meatball ..the best! And great selection and not expensive.

• Visited April 2014