“Very good nightly specials”

Mulberry Italian Ristorante
Ranked #2 of 1,052 Restaurants in Buffalo
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
lima
“Very good nightly specials”
Reviewed November 29, 2012

We had dinner on a recent Sunday night. They had a number of dinner specials for the evening. My husband had the Pork Shank and I chose the Salmon wrapped in priosciutto. The pork came with sweet potato gnocchi. He also ordered a side of pasta to try out their famous sauce. When our meals came both were very generous. The pork was very tender and the gnocchi light and fluffy. My salmon was perfectly cooked with the priosciutto wrapped around the fish and very crispy. Our only complaint was the sauce with the pasta. There was a harsh vinegar taste to the sauce. Overall - a side dish would not stop us from coming back and enjoying Mulberry Cafe.

• Visited November 2012

Grand Island, New York
“Glory Meatballs”
Reviewed November 14, 2012

We have been at Mulberry many times- and we are always overwhelmed by the meatballs. Excellent Italian food- we will try for lunch some day.

Visited March 2012
West Seneca
“Awesome Restaurant”
Reviewed November 13, 2012

We had reservations and were seated immediately. Our order was taken quickly and appetizers arrived very quickly . The huge meatball was outstanding. Our entrees (lasagna) arrived quickly and were hot. The food was delicious and I would go again in a minute.

Visited September 2012
Buffalo, New York
“Very good but Pricey”
Reviewed November 5, 2012

I enjoyed this place more than my girlfriend. I like the thinner sauce that is served at Mulberry's but she didnt. The food was very good and the atmosphere was unique and the service was great. Try the Giant meatball - you wont believe it! The deserts were REALLY good. My girlfriend and I agreed on that. Give it a try - it's kind of out of the way being that it is in the middle of a neighborhood block but well worth looking for

• Visited May 2012
“The sauce is so good - I want to drink it!!”
Reviewed November 4, 2012

I'm a 100% Italian, growing up with my grandma's sauce every Sunday. I've been to Italy a number of times. Mulberry's sauce is one of the best I've ever tasted. It's no wonder that this restaurant, tucked away in an old Lackawanna neighborhood, is usually packed. (and a bit hard to find - mapquest!) If you go on a weekend, you will be waiting for a table, but the food is worth the wait. There is a huge bar with a excellent bartender. I usually go with the cheese ravioli. Oh, and one more thing, save room for dessert, the tiramisu is AMAZING.