“Very good but Pricey”

Mulberry Italian Ristorante
Ranked #2 of 1,030 Restaurants in Buffalo
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Large groups, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Romantic, Dining on a budget, Bar scene, Business meetings, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
“Very good but Pricey”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 5, 2012

I enjoyed this place more than my girlfriend. I like the thinner sauce that is served at Mulberry's but she didnt. The food was very good and the atmosphere was unique and the service was great. Try the Giant meatball - you wont believe it! The deserts were REALLY good. My girlfriend and I agreed on that. Give it a try - it's kind of out of the way being that it is in the middle of a neighborhood block but well worth looking for

• Visited May 2012

“The sauce is so good - I want to drink it!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 4, 2012

I'm a 100% Italian, growing up with my grandma's sauce every Sunday. I've been to Italy a number of times. Mulberry's sauce is one of the best I've ever tasted. It's no wonder that this restaurant, tucked away in an old Lackawanna neighborhood, is usually packed. (and a bit hard to find - mapquest!) If you go on a weekend, you will be waiting for a table, but the food is worth the wait. There is a huge bar with a excellent bartender. I usually go with the cheese ravioli. Oh, and one more thing, save room for dessert, the tiramisu is AMAZING.

Buffalo, New York, United States
“Can't wait to go back”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 29, 2012

We went there last fall, and I can't wait to plan another date night there! I have the chicken marsala and it was really good, but the marinara and the gnocchi that my husband had was superb!

• Visited November 2011
Buffalo, New York
“One of my local favorites”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 26, 2012

The first time I went here my boyfriend and I both got the daily lasagna. At that time it was meatball, chicken parm and pepperoni. OMG so amazing and I haven't seen it since. I also LOVE the chicken parm itself as it's about a 3 day meal! All the portions are giant! VERY good. It can be a little light in the charisma department with the servers, but only because they are ALWAYS packed to capacity. This is the one aspect they should probably improve on.

• Visited October 2012
Buffalo, New York
“Food quality is always good”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 25, 2012

the food quality is always good at Mulberry's. It can get loud in there. ask for a table in back not by the bar. Expect to wait even if you have reservations. It't getting time for them add something new to the menu.

Visited April 2012