All reviews heavenly bed workout clothes rain head thought of everything stone work wood tones furniture pieces business visit travel frequently first thing you notice hotel is beautiful white tuna sparkling clean room service cardio machines hotel downtown blackout curtains
Reviewed March 19, 2017 via mobile

Excellent Weekend Away. Awesome room. Great Gym. Great restaurant Patina 250 which was both great for breakfast and dinner! Staff was very professional and focused on guest experience. I forgot to bring my workout clothes and loaner work out clothes and gym shoes to my room in 5 minutes after my call. The hotel's decor is modern and really well done.

Date of stay: March 2017
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank cjf115
Katie D, Front Desk Agent at The Westin Buffalo, responded to this reviewResponded March 20, 2017

Thank you for writing this review! We appreciate your kind words and we are glad you were able to enjoy our Westin Workout facilities. There is no need to skip your workout when you stay with us! We hope to welcome you back again soon!

Reviewed March 17, 2017 via mobile

Had a wonderful experience at this hotel over the past few days. Very impressed from the moment I stepped in the doors with their attention to detail and effort towards making people's stays as perfect as possible.

Coming from a hospitality background, the use of technology in hotels and restaurants has always been quite appealing to me. Just in the lobby, from the touchscreen info booths, to the digital displays in the lounge, to the robot that can deliver small items (toothbrush, shampoo, towels, etc) to your room, i knew it was going to be a fun time using these resources.

I was fortunate enough to be in a 5th floor room, equipped with a new Amazon Alexa. She could communicate to the hotel as well as help with general inquiries (tell me the weather, what time is it, tell me a joke, etc)

I'm not a room service kind of person so I unfortunately can't comment on that. But everyone from the concierge to the front desk to the meeting and events staff were constantly seeking to my needs and desires. Whether is was laundry, a microwave in my room, or changing details with my event the day of, they were always willing and passionate.

It goes a long way to have one or two individuals who go out of their way to make a guest's experience better. But when your whole team is onboard, that's a magical occasion. Thank you to the entire team for a great stay, looking forward to being back in a month!

Trip type: Traveled on business
2  Thank NLevine94

Thank you for writing this 5-star review. We are so happy to hear you enjoyed your stay with us! Here at The Westin Buffalo, we like to provide our guests with both a luxury aspect as well as an innovative touch in order to make their experience memorable. I will be sure to pass along your kind words to the entire staff, and we look forward to welcoming you back in a month!

Reviewed March 7, 2017

Great new hotel, nice décor, great coffee shop and restaurant. Really nice set-up. close to everything but it's in a great quiet area. Great Fitness Center with an amazing view. Awesome hotel will always stay here when I'm in Buffalo.
Thanks Westin.

• Trip type: Traveled on business
1  Thank David L

Thank you so much for your kind words! We are happy to hear you enjoyed our property, and we look forward to welcoming you back soon!

Reviewed March 2, 2017

This hotel is modern, chic and luxury. I love the heavenly beds. The room was very spacious and tranquil. The room service was prompt and delicious. I highly recommend this location. There is a shuttle available and valet parking. The atmosphere is fun and relaxing. Everyone is very friendly from the valet staff to the front desk staff, room delivery staff and bell staff.

Room tip: Eat at the onsite restaurant - Patina amazing food
Date of stay: December 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
2  Thank Darnelle P
Katie D, Front Desk Manager at The Westin Buffalo, responded to this reviewResponded March 5, 2017

Thank you for writing this 5-star review! We are so glad to hear you enjoyed your stay with us, especially our Heavenly Beds! We look forward to welcoming you again soon!

Reviewed March 1, 2017 via mobile

Very good customer service at the front desk. Excellent modern property, feels like brand new. Quiet, clean spacious rooms, very well equipped gym. The bar personnel are very friendly and the selection of drinks good.

Would definitely recommend.

Trip type: Traveled on business
1  Thank MN_Global

Thank you for writing this 5-star review! We appreciate your kind words and I will be sure to pass along your feedback to the entire staff! We look forward to welcoming you back soon!