“Great Steak”

Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed June 16, 2013

The steak was good and there were plenty of sides, the view was excellent. The only real downside for us was being outside and breezy since its on a hill it got cold quickly, but the view is also part of what made made it unique.

Reviewed September 28, 2012

What a fantastic experience! My husband and I both thought the meal was excellent. I don't eat alot of steak but this is the best I've ever had! Could be being outside on a beautiful summer evening with the surrounding scenery absolutely stunning but I still thought the steak was excellent as did my husband. The rest of the food was buffet style and also really good. Loved the metal trays. The line was ok and we were prepared and expected it so no problem - again gave us more time to sip a glass of wine or beer and take in the scenery. Walked next door to the Musical after and really had a lovely evening. Will definitely be back next year!

2  Thank joscaly
Reviewed September 24, 2012

the food was great and plenty of it. it was quite a sight to see all the steaks on the "pitchforks" when we first arrived. the lineups are fairly long but quick to go through. Don't pass up the chance for great steak if you are in the Medora area!

1  Thank zaplady12
Reviewed September 24, 2012

The steak was good, not great. There were very long lines for the food. Water and lemonade are included in the meal price, but other drinks were extra (and another line). You sit at long tables and it was nice being able to talk to strangers. Music was good (the same band that plays for the show). But for what we got, it seemed very expensive. My recommendation is to go to the show, but eat dinner somewhere else.

2  Thank OscarTraveler
Reviewed September 12, 2012

We almost skipped this because so many reviews listed it as average. We're so glad we went! The food was really good, there was live music and the absolute best part was the incredible view that you have from your table throughout dinner. We watched the sun set over the canyon while enjoying our dinner. It was one of my favorite parts of our whole trip!

Been to Pitchfork Steak Fondue? Share your experiences!