“Great Evening”
Review of Medora Musical

Medora Musical
Ranked #2 of 17 things to do in Medora
Reviewed August 20, 2013

Great night of entertainment. Everything was well organized. The staff is primarily volunteers and they were all very friendly and helpful.

Reviewed August 19, 2013 via mobile

great clean show with good service.Needed to pickup prepaid tickets,stood in line for 15 seconds when a different clerk from across the store came to tell me she had her side open so I could pickup my tickets there.Being a retail owner myself I
saw Great customer service. Very well run show.

Reviewed August 19, 2013 via mobile

The amphitheatre is very beautiful. The set is top notch and the backgrounds of the badlands were just awesome. When the show included TR history and references, it was really awesome, otherwise I was slightly confused by the content. It was a lot of random country, old and new. It wasnt bad by any means, in fact, it was a great mix. However, the storyline was disjointed. Just go to enjoy the experience. The Burning Hills men were fantastic singers and actors! There were a few great girls as well, but a few who seemed bored or out of place on stage. They also have a specialty act which changes every few weeks. We got an acrobatic/Cirque de Soleil type act which was entertaining.
Overall, though, I'd go again.

Reviewed August 17, 2013

Attended the Medora Musical about the beginning of August, had a lovely evening! The amphitheatre is amazing, really no bad seats. Very professional production. We were impressed.

Reviewed August 17, 2013

Absolutely amazing show. It rained 3 inches about an hour before, but they wiped off the seats and did the show anyways, it did start an hour late. I haven't been to the musical in about 10 years, but it was fantastic. Bill Sorenson was a great emcee, the singers and dancers were awesome. One of the best shows you will ever see. My two nieces, 8 and 5) stayed focused on the show the entire time, never a dull moment. Can't wait to go back next year for the 50th anniversary.

Been to Medora Musical? Share your experiences!