“Well done. Or as TR would say, "Bully"”
Review of Medora Musical

Medora Musical
Ranked #2 of 17 things to do in Medora
Reviewed August 23, 2012

Fun, energetic musical about Medora and the badlands. Well produced and very professional. We were treated to a bull elk, standing above the stage in full view of all.

Reviewed August 23, 2012

One of the main reasons for spending a night in Medora. This 2 hour musical has a lot of singing and dancing, a little bit of fireworks and gun play, plus a featured act. A very upbeat type of entertainment.

Reviewed August 16, 2012

A talented group of performers create and wonderful musical in the beautiful outdoor setting of the N. Dakota badlands. A great program for everyone in the family.

Reviewed August 14, 2012

I have been to the Medora musical numerous times, probably 15 times over the course of 20 years... and I have never been disappointed. The scenery from the ampitheater is breathtaking in itself!

Reviewed August 14, 2012

My sister and I visited Medora in June 2012. There were rain clouds brewing so we were wondering if it would be cancelled, but the show must go on. If it rains on you, you get a raincheck to come back, but unless it's raining pretty hard, the performance goes on. It's really an odd feeling riding down an escalator outside, especially in the rain. But it was fun and we didn't get electrocuted. We were even treated to a double rainbow for our trouble!

Pros: The performers were very talented, and the show was very entertaining. Staff was very friendly, and there are kids from other countries that sell drinks and snacks. They wear badges that tell you where they are from. I am not sure how they end up there, but they all seem very happy to be there.

Cons: Take lots of cash! A mug of horrible hot chocolate in a travel mug was $10. The shop sells blankets and umbrellas (hmmm) and more, but all very pricey. I was freezing, so I had to bite the bullet and buy a sweater and blanket.

I don't know if I'd go back, but it was a memorable experience. Medora is a charming little town with lots of shopping available.

Been to Medora Musical? Share your experiences!