“None Better in Flagstaff”

Little America Hotel Flagstaff
Ranked #1 of 65 Hotels in Flagstaff
Reviewed September 25, 2009

When I lived in Flagstaff, word was that Little America was the place to stay when traveling. Not until I moved away did I find that advise to true. My recent visit to Flagstaff allowed me to stay 4 days at Little America, where I relaxed in absolute comfort amid the ponderosa pines that cover the mountain landscape in this Northern Arizona town. What I found absolutely incredible was the much-improved hiking trail that winds through the pines directly behind the hotel. The trail length has been extended, adding to what was already a very pleasant hike. Service and accommodations are top shelf, and I will accept no second tier exceptions when I travel across the country to enjoy a weekend of fun, relaxation and entertainment.

• Stayed: September 2009, traveled solo
There are newer reviews for Little America Hotel Flagstaff

Reviewed September 24, 2009

We spent two nights at this hotel whilst visiting the Grand Canyon. Were not quite sure what to expect when we drove through the truck stop but were hugely surprised by this
lovely hotel. The staff were welcoming and helfpful. The room was huge, well furnished and clean. The style made a welcome change from the standard furnishings in many suite hotels across the USA. Had dinner in the restaurant - the food was tasty, good quality, nicely served and a reasonable deal. Enjoyed the well stocked gift shop and the the views from the rear of our hotel (had a front room overlooking car park but was fine). Didn't use pool, but looked welcoming.

Reviewed September 7, 2009

We enjoyed this hotel very much. The decor is a bit old fashion but everything was clean. The bathroom was huge. A big room makes a difference for a famly of 4. The manager lend us an ethernet cable for our laptop. The food at the resturant was reasonably priced. I got a room facing the parking lot but I didnt mind. Try to get a room that faced the woods. It was a good value.

• Stayed: August 2009, traveled with family
Reviewed September 1, 2009

After plane delays in Prescott - we actually arrived at midnight for a 1 nite stay. We were actually on our way to Sedona. The Hotel is very nice, with walking trails on the grounds. They allowed us a late check-out (3pm) due to our late arrival and flight problems. I enjoyed the pool, however, pump problems closed the pool down at a peak period around noon for a few hours. I knew the pool was not balanced as my eyes were burining. City public health was inspecting that day. Hmmmm. When i aksed for a shuttle to the train station to pick up my rented car, they said we do not do runs to the train station, just the airport (to save money). Even if the train station is closer. This is not customer service. The rooms were very nice -- breakfeast is not included however their a la carte breakfeast was superb. Nice stay with a few glitches.......

• Stayed: August 2009, traveled with family
Reviewed August 31, 2009

we needed to spend one night in flagstaff and found Little America Flagstaff to be a really nice stay, great location, and very good value. convenient to I-40 and I-17 and downtown, but away from train noise (in the distance). we were upgraded to forest view room, and all rooms are very large mini-suites. had light dinner and full breakfast in restaurant - both meals tasty and good value. gigantic gift shop was fun.

Reviewed August 25, 2009

I have stayed at hotels from the Ritz Carlton in Chicago to the Grand Marriott in the Cayman Islands and this room rates right up there with the best of them but you have the plus of the forest view. Flagstaff is a wonderful place with much to do along with your visit to the Grand Canyon and to have a place as great as Little America to come back to at the end of a very busy and tiring day is just wonderful. The staff was very helpful, housekeeping was excellent and everything you need is there including the convenience store!! I would definitely recommend this to anyone and I would stay there again. We got great rates online too!!

Reviewed August 18, 2009

We have just returned from a stay at The Little America Hotel Flagstaff. What a great hotel, the room was very spacious and clean, the staff very helpful especially the concerige Barbara, her knowledge of the area was outstanding and a asset to the hotel.The gounds to this hotel are amazing as is the wildlife that surrounds the hotel. I would recommend this hotel to anybody.

Stayed: July 2009, traveled with family