Little America Hotel Flagstaff
Hilton Garden Inn Flagstaff(Flagstaff)(Great Value!)
$108
$98
Holiday Inn Express Flagstaff(Flagstaff)(Great Value!)
$111
$105
Comfort Inn Flagstaff(Flagstaff)(Great Value!)
$115
ComfortInn
La Quinta Inn & Suites Flagstaff(Flagstaff)(Great Value!)
$109
Best Western Pony Soldier Inn & Suites(Flagstaff)(Great Value!)
$114
$105
$75
$67
Sleep Inn(Flagstaff)(Great Value!)
$100
Highland Country Inn(Flagstaff)(Great Value!)
$80
Budget Inn(Flagstaff)(Great Value!)
$68
Orbitz.com
Courtyard Flagstaff(Flagstaff)(Great Value!)
$103
2,521 results
All reviewstruck stophiking trailpine forestgrand canyonrooms are hugechristmas lightshotel groundsnorth polehotel restaurantwooded areahot tubgas stationmain buildingloved this hotelbit datedoff the highwaybreakfast buffet
FilterAll languages
Reviewed October 26, 2013

it is surprising to find, so close to a major highway, a hotel in such a green surrounding with pines trees, walking paths, pool and plenty of greenery.

Impeccable huge rooms, retro style furniture in perfect condition giving me the feeling of being in Mom's living room, large and well equipped bathroom equal total comfort in every way.

We stayed there two nights and had dinner there both nights. The first night, it was late and we had a booth facing the kitchen which was just OK but requested a window table the second night and this was a very pleasant view and quieter. Good quality food and service. The Toscan chicken was especially good as well as the Fish & Chips

This is a place to go back to, a most convenient location as a base for all the National Parks and sites in the area but be aware that it caters to families and it can sometimes be noisy.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 26, 2013

My family and I always stay at Little America when visiting Flagstaff and surrounding areas (Grand Canyon & Sedona, to name a couple). The hotel decor is a bit dated but the beautiful surroundings - trees everywhere! - more than make up for that shortcoming. The staff is very nice, the on-site restaurant and bar are excellent, and the gift shop is huge! We will definitely be back - again and again.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed October 25, 2013

I stayed here with my husband in August during our West America trip and wasn't disappointed. The grounds are huge, with a big swimming pool and jacuzzi, perfect to get into after a day exploring the Grand Canyon. It wasn't a big issue at all but the decor is a wee bit outdated & eighties style. I guess redecorating the whole place would cost an insane amount of money.The staff were very helpful with booking trips we wanted to go on. We also got our laundry done, no problems there either. One thing, I felt that the buffet breakfast should have been included in the price, as all we ever had was a continental breakfast of croissants, coffee & juice & it was up near 30 dollars each time which is a bit steep seeing as I can have a coffee, croissant and juice here it Italy for less than 5 euro (less than 10 dollars). Found it bizarre that on the breakfast menu, there was the option of steak?! Guess it's an American thing. We ate in the restaurant one evening, and both the service and food were great. The location is handy for doing trips to the Grand Canyon, all the tour companies pick up from the hotel and we also drove to Monument Valley one day which took roughly 3 hours from Flagstaff. Overall, we were very happy with our stay here and I've already recommended the hotel to other people planning Grand Canyon trips.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 23, 2013 via mobile

We always stay here when visiting Flagstaff. It's very cozy and comfortable, not to mention very clean. It's nestled in the forest so views from the inside rooms are beautiful. I recommend requesting a room that looks out in to the trees.

Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Linzie C
Reviewed October 23, 2013

When I booked our stay at Little America, I did so based on Trip Advisor ratings and comments. I admit to being a tad nervous about staying in a place that was unfamiliar (read - not a chain). I should not have been concerned in the least! Little America is a wonderful property! We enjoyed the walk in their Ponderosa Pine forest, the extremely spacious and comfortable room with very nice amenities. The room was clean and the bed was extremely comfortable. Dinner in the Western Gold Restaurant was excellent. Their "homemade bread pudding" is a treat not to be missed. We didn't indulge in the Sunday Brunch only because we were still full from dinner but the brunch looked amazing. I would strongly recommend Little America to anyone and I wouldn't hesitate to stay in any of their properties.

Room Tip: Splurge on the Preferred Forest View - it's a wonderful treat to look out onto a quiet forest.
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple