Little America Hotel Flagstaff
Sonesta ES Suites Flagstaff(Flagstaff)(Great Value!)
$148
$139
$149
Hotels.com
Sleep Inn(Flagstaff)(Great Value!)
$100
$75
$67
Best Western Pony Soldier Inn & Suites(Flagstaff)(Great Value!)
$114
$105
$92
$130
Arizona Mountain Inn & Cabins(Flagstaff)(Great Value!)
$117
Orbitz.com
Drury Inn & Suites Flagstaff(Flagstaff)(Great Value!)
$195
$160
DruryHotels.com
Twin Arrows Navajo Casino Resort(Flagstaff)(Great Value!)
$149
$127
Travelocity
2,523 results
All reviewstruck stophiking trailpine forestgrand canyonrooms are hugechristmas lightshotel groundsnorth polehotel restaurantwooded areahot tubgas stationmain buildingloved this hotelbit datedoff the highwaybreakfast buffet
FilterAll languages
Reviewed July 16, 2013

Very comfortable and relaxing hotel with a wonderful ponderosa pine forest as part of the grounds. Walking and relaxing in the forest and hotel grounds was an unexpected bonus in a busy schedule.
Staff helpful and friendly, particularly the young restaurant staff. Food, as you would hope and expect, good and tasty and there was a convivial atmosphere in the bar during our stay.
Rooms are spread out and low level so it can be a very long walk to main hotel amenities.

Room Tip: Unless you want complete peace and quite and have plenty of time, choose a room closer to main hotel reception.
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Roger S
Reviewed July 14, 2013

This is a nice place to stay in Flagstaff and the price was reasonable. The rooms were not adjoining that we had - but otherwise the breakfast was good and the service was excellent. Nice size pool and there was a playground close to the pool so the kids could run back and forth while we stayed poolside. Rooms were clean and nice in size.

Room Tip: We asked for "adjoining rooms" but when we went to our rooms - they were across the hall. Not a big deal - but you might want to double check on this.
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed July 13, 2013

I stayed at Little America the night before my hike of the Grand Canyon and the night I finished. When I arrived, I was a little underwhelmed but, once I got inside the lobby I knew that I was mistaken. I was pleasantly surprised at the room size and décor (1950's-1960's feel) which was fun. The beds were comfortable and there was a small refrigerator in the bathroom. I would be careful of leaving the sliding glass door open because a squirrel tried to get in my room as I was closing the screen door! There is a small laundry room which was helpful after returning from my hike and the front desk had plenty of quarters!
The staff was very pleasant and friendly and the hotel was able to store my bag while I was hiking. I did use room service which was reasonably priced and tasted as it would have in the restaurant. The bar was very nice, as was the restaurant, and the food was very good and, again, reasonably priced. I did not use the pool or walking trails. Overall, a very nice place to stay!

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed July 11, 2013

We booked hotel as a one night stay over before hiking trip into Grand Canyon & I was not expecting much. However, once you get into the hotel area, it opens to spacious comfort.
Lots of parking & the staff were very helpful- allowing us to leave our luggage & car while we were away on hikes for several days.
Once we got to room, we were surprised at how huge the room was & how well lit by the huge sliding doors. It was a comfortable night & I wish that we had made arrangements to stay there upon our return from hikes. Now we know- next time we are back in Flagstaff we will be staying here!

Room Tip: I would choose room facing on side away from parking lot, towards back for more privacy & better views.
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 10, 2013

Our room was lovely and large, as was the bed. A nice big, clean, well lit bathroom, too. We were on the ground floor and looked out at the woods where lots of bunnies were running around. We arrived before check-in time and it was not a problem. We were very warmly welcomed.

When we went to the restaurant for breakfast in the morning we had no idea we'd be enjoying the company of the entire extended Wallenda family who were there to watch Nik Wallenda walk a tightrope across the Grand Canyon the next day! Lots of excitement and lots of TV crew eating there, too, yet the young staff remained focused and professional and we had a great meal.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple