Little America Hotel Flagstaff
Holiday Inn Express Flagstaff(Flagstaff)(Great Value!)
$154
$144
Hilton Garden Inn Flagstaff(Flagstaff)(Great Value!)
$150
$135
GardenInn.com
$165
Comfort Inn Flagstaff(Flagstaff)(Great Value!)
$126
ComfortInn
Sonesta ES Suites Flagstaff(Flagstaff)(Great Value!)
$149
Highland Country Inn(Flagstaff)(Great Value!)
$88
$85
$98
$85
Hampton Inn & Suites Flagstaff(Flagstaff)(Great Value!)
$198
$179
La Quinta Inn & Suites Flagstaff(Flagstaff)(Great Value!)
$134
$129
Twin Arrows Navajo Casino Resort(Flagstaff)(Great Value!)
$144
$127
2,543 results
All reviewstruck stophiking trailpine forestgrand canyonrooms are hugechristmas lightshotel groundsnorth polehotel restaurantwooded areahot tubgas stationmain buildingloved this hotelbit datedoff the highwaybreakfast buffet
Reviewed March 4, 2013

The rooms in this hotel are a little dated. They are very clean and attractive, however. The staff works hard to please and be friendly and they succeed. The rates are terrific and the rooms are large.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank drctdby
Reviewed March 4, 2013

Even though they don't carry a national brand, they are very nice. It is clean, upscale, professional, beautiful property and great value. I was very pleased and suprised by it. The rooms are interesting...looks like you turned back the clock, but in a very good way. Everything was exceptionally clean. We went for a conference and it was really good. I travel a lot and many conferences at well known hotel chains, this one had it beat. The restaurant had really good food and most impressive was the breakfast buffet then the Sunday buffet. Very good. The only bad thing that happened was a friend of mine when she checked in gave the hotel clerk her credit card and he failed to give it back. She didn't realize that until she got to her room. When she called back down he wouldn't be bothered to look for it as he said he never forgets to give back a card. Well, after more than an hour looking for it, I went with my friend back to the front desk and talked to the manager. She was outstanding. She went to the employees work station and looked for the card. There it was! It was on edge, but what was so bad about it was his attitude and lack of care. However, the manager was very nice and professional. Overall the stay was exceptional and I would recommend this place to others.

Room Tip: Upper floors do not have elevators and there are several separate buildings. Ask for a room near the lobby and on ground floor or you will be walking a long way if you are having a conference in the main hotel section.
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
TheGrandAmerica, General Manager at Little America Hotel Flagstaff, responded to this reviewResponded March 19, 2013

Dear Slily11,

Thank you very much for your review of our property. We are delighted that you enjoyed your stay while attending a conference here at Little America. I will share your compliments with the kitchen and the rest of the staff.

I am disappointed to learn that the front desk agent was less than accommodating when your friend’s credit card was missing. I apologize for the inconvenience and, no doubt, worry, that this caused your friend. Please be assured that the manager has followed up with the agent so that this type of behavior is not repeated.

Again, thank you for your review and we hope to have you as our guest the next time you are in the Flagstaff area.

Reviewed March 1, 2013

Think Holiday Inn from the 60's, before checking in you Knew all the amenities would be in place. Fast forward to 2013 in Flagstaff upon checking in after a 6 day backpacking trip through the Grand Canyon smelling like a Billy Goat I hit the shower. Next I took my smelly clothes to the laundry in same bldg. While washing laundry I hit the hot tub outdoors for a soak. Times up hit the drier with laundry proceed to bar in same bldg where it's Happy Hour half price beverages & appetizers. Clothes are now dry I proceed to room and pack up for trip home the next day. After a power nap I proceed to restaraunt in same bldg have a nice dinner and retire to a well appointed clean bedroom. On my departure the hotel gave me a complimentary ride to the airport. Coffee service in room be sure you carry Starbucks Via for the best start to your day. No breakfast included but room has a refrigerator to store breakfast items.

• Stayed: February 2013
3  Thank creeksidejoe
TheGrandAmerica, General Manager at Little America Hotel Flagstaff, responded to this reviewResponded March 22, 2013

Dear creeksidejoe,

Thank you very much for your thoughtful review. I am pleased that we were able to provide some comfort and relaxation to you after such an ambitious trip through the Grand Canyon! Please think of us the next time that you are in the area.

Reviewed March 1, 2013

We had a huge and comfortable room at a reasonable price. They don't build them like this today. And the service couldn't have been better. We were invited to bring our wine and sit around the roaring fireplace in the lobby after dinner.

Sure, the place could use some "updating," but that would require higher rates and perhaps compromise some of the rich character.

My only complaint was that used room service trays were left in the corridors way too long.

Room Tip: Ask for a room on the back, away from the road.
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple

Dear Al D,

Thank you for your lovely review. I am very happy that you enjoyed your stay with us and the ambiance of the fireplace in the lobby. The fireplace can certainly be a popular place for our guests to gather on winter evenings.
I apologize that the room service trays were left in the hallway for an unacceptable amount of time. I will share your feedback with our Food and Beverage manager so that we can rectify this oversight.
Thank you for choosing Little America Flagstaff.

General Manger

Reviewed February 26, 2013 via mobile

Very happy with our stay here recently. Handy location from the freeway, no sound from passing traffic in our room. Very nice spacious room, huge and comfortable bed, very handy when our infant decided she didn't want to sleep in her travel cot. Staff were friendly. Only thing that let the place down was the food, which looked good, but tasted sadly average.

Plenty of good places in town to try, historic old town only 5 minutes drive away. Overall a very pleasant stay.

• Stayed: February 2013