Little America Hotel Flagstaff
Doubletree.com
$163
$149
Hampton.com
Hilton Garden Inn Flagstaff(Flagstaff)(Great Value!)
$124
$120
GardenInn.com
Comfort Inn Flagstaff(Flagstaff)(Great Value!)
$130
ComfortInn
Highland Country Inn(Flagstaff)(Great Value!)
$88
Sonesta ES Suites Flagstaff(Flagstaff)(Great Value!)
$142
$118
$135
$110
$148
$140
HIExpress.com
La Quinta Inn & Suites Flagstaff(Flagstaff)(Great Value!)
$129
$85
2,582 results
All reviewstruck stophiking trailpine treesgrand canyonrooms are hugechristmas lightshotel groundsponderosa pinesnorth polehotel restaurantwooded areahot tubgas stationmain buildingloved this hoteloff the highwaybit dated
Reviewed September 29, 2012

Seriously, I am in love with Little America! I wish we didn't have just one night in Flagstaff now.

When we checked in, the man at reception, Raul, informed us our double queen room wasn't available and gave us a King instead. We were disappointed, but he knocked $50 off, which was fine by us.

When we got to our room, we were shocked: it was PALATIAL. The traditional style of furnishings isn't typically my style, but I must say these rooms are beautiful. Also, exceptionally CLEAN (I travel with a germophobe! And she was just loving this place). I can't wait to stay here again. The property is gorgeous too. Would be nice for a family stay.

They have a 2 mile hiking trail on the property that I didn't get to check out, but I think that tells you something about this place.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank vintagedeathray
Reviewed September 27, 2012

This is our 3rd stay at this hotel, I think its one of the best hotels I have stayed in whilst visiting the states over many years. The rooms are excellent and very quiet, the grounds are very nice. Location is a bit out of Flagstaff you certainly cannot walk, you need a car to get anywhere. I had one little grumble this time, my key did not work when we arrived and therefore had to go to reception which is quite a walk especially after a very long day travelling. The gentleman at the desk apologised and said he would issue a new one but whilst carrying that out another member of staff passed a telephone call onto him which he took and dealt with leaving me standing there, after I made a comment that I was first a new key was issued. Sorry not very good customer service which let the hotel down slightly but overall would certainly stay there again.

Room Tip: If you have trouble walking a distance ask for a room near reception.
Reviewed September 27, 2012

After being on the road for several days and staying in Holiday Inn Expresses, we chose this hotel/lodge because of the favorable rating on Tripadvisor. We were delighted, the rooms are exceptionally large and comfortable. What some people refer to as "dated" I call vintage. Everything is immaculate, it was like stepping back in time. There is a lovely hiking trail on the property, don't miss it, it's mostly flat. The dinner we had in the restaurant was delicious and reasonably priced. Good Wifi. We would definitely stay here again, maybe even make it our destination. Highly recommend!

Room Tip: Next time, I would ask for a room facing the back of the hotel for a view of the pines. We had a room facing the front and it was fine also.
Reviewed September 26, 2012

This large well-kept complex is perfect for extended stays because the large room space qualifies as a suite and is comfortably furnished. Rooms with the "preferred view" offer just that, a relaxing view of pine trees in a forest setting. Daily housekeeping service in unobtrusive and complete. The restaurant, while pricey, services excellent food and, by comparison, you get what you pay for. Wait service is friendly and competent but the policy of adding a gratuity to the serve yourself breakfast buffet is unnecessary and the only minor negative I could find with my 4 days here. Hotels in Flagstaff range from historic cowboy to highway motel to Little America. If you are staying in Flagstaff for more than one night, then Little America is your best choice and you won't be disappointed.

Room Tip: While the serve yourself breakfast buffet is pricey @ $14 + tax + gratuity (don't know why a gratuity is added to a serve yourself buffet) the selection and food preparation is excellent and almost worth the price. There is something for everyone. Dinners are as good as most fine dining establishments. Pick a "preferred view" room and enjoy a relaxing peaceful stay in a lovely setting.
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled solo
TheGrandAmerica, Employee at Little America Hotel Flagstaff, responded to this reviewResponded September 28, 2012

Dear Candorman-

Thank you for taking the time to provide your valued feedback. It is a pleasure to hear you enjoyed your stay with us overall. It is to my regret to discover that you were erroneously charged gratuity at the buffet. We do not have a policy of including gratuity on the bill. Please feel free to contact me directly so that we can investigate this misunderstanding further. I sincerely apologize for the inconvenience. Again, thank you for bringing this to my attention.

Fred Reese
freese@flagstaff.littleamerica.com

Reviewed September 25, 2012

Having read various reviews, I thought I should add mine to redress the poor vibes recently reported. This hotel was chosen as a quiet retreat on our way to Monument Valley. We were given a corner romm in the lodge furthest from the lobby. It was quiet and comfortable with good ameneties. Those who complained the breakfast was not included in the price should ask if they wished to pay more for the pleasure of their stay. For under £80 we found it exteremely good value for money. I could not fault the food as was homemade and a pleasure to eat as a change from the usual fast food options so readily available in other establishments. It even had laundry facilities which were particularly useful.

Room Tip: If you want a peaceful stay, get the lodge furthest away from the lobby.
2  Thank ConcordeSST