Days Inn Flagstaff - West Route 66
Holiday Inn Express Flagstaff(Flagstaff)(Great Value!)
$150
$144
Hilton Garden Inn Flagstaff(Flagstaff)(Great Value!)
$150
$135
GardenInn.com
$165
Comfort Inn Flagstaff(Flagstaff)(Great Value!)
$126
ComfortInn
Sonesta ES Suites Flagstaff(Flagstaff)(Great Value!)
$149
Highland Country Inn(Flagstaff)(Great Value!)
$88
$85
$85
Hampton Inn & Suites Flagstaff(Flagstaff)(Great Value!)
$179
La Quinta Inn & Suites Flagstaff(Flagstaff)(Great Value!)
$134
$129
Twin Arrows Navajo Casino Resort(Flagstaff)(Great Value!)
$144
$127
Travelocity
1,147 results
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed July 3, 2007

Full breakfast that was advertised was meager. Grounds and public areas were dirty and poorly maintained. Outdoor pool was nice but dirty towels were piled everywhere. Room was clean, but furnishings were outdated. Bathtub had mold. Shower plumbing was worn out.

• Stayed: July 2007, traveled with family
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
Reviewed June 27, 2007

Well, I had mixed feelings based on other reviews. I heard about the train noise, but I actually liked that. Very nostalgic. I also liked the lobby area and the front desk staff was helpful. The room was fairly clean. Pool was fine. Now for the bad...we had problems with our toilet..it tended to plug. The beds were somewhat hard and uncomfortable. They charged us mistakenly for a rollaway, and we had none. But this was quickly corrected. I thought the price was too high for the place. It is quite old. and I was hoping it would be in a good nostalgic way. There is so much they could do to this place to really work the theme...my artist's mind was picturing murals on exterior walls. But all you get is ugly brown paint. Which brings me to the last piece. Although fairly clean, I believe that at the prices charged, more renovations are called for, and it is just plain ugly on the exterior for the most part. Lastly, I want to comment on the breakfast. The only fruit was oranges. They ran out of English muffins, yet my husband could see that the hostess had some in back. She refused to put them out and rudely told my husband to eat the waffles. She also did not use gloves and handled the food with her hands as she put it out. We went to Denny's for breakfast instead the 2nd day. My summary in regard to this Inn is that it is family owned and operated. The same staff was there early in the morning as late at night. The hostess could've used more help at breakfast. It seems they are unwilling or unable to hire additional staff that is badly needed. Bottom line is I think that the owners are being stingy and don' want to invest what is needed to mak this a better place. That being said, they are polite, gracious and quick at the front desk.

• Stayed: June 2007, traveled with family
1  Thank wannabewarminFLA
Reviewed June 12, 2007

I booked a room through HotWire for the Days Inn on Route 66 over the Memorial Day weekend. Granted, I was scraping from the bottom of the barrel in trying to get a good deal. Our rate was $85.00 a day. I had used HotWire in the past, and was quite pleased, so decided to use them again. I guess when you book through HotWire, there's no guarantee that you'll receive a non-smoking room. When we got to the hotel to check in, there were four Indian guys working behind the desk. I have nothing against foreigners, in fact, I'm married to one. When I was checking in, there was a lady who was arguing with the manager about the rate. She was given a smoking room, but had booked a non-smoking room through [--]. She told them that she had asthma and that she needed a non-smoking room. They told her that she would have to contact hotelsdotcom or pay for an upgrade. I was then given my room key and told that we had a smoking room. I said I can't have a smoking room since I have an infant, a four year old and my mom with me. The guy who gave me my key said that I would need to cancel through Hotwire. They suggested that I check out the room before cancelling, which is what I did. It smelled awful. I went back and they told me that if I wanted a non-smoking room, that they would still charge HotWire, and upgrade us to a non-smoking room for $110.00 more dollars. I spoke with a rep. at HotWire, who spoke with the manager. The manager said that they would be willing to send someone to clean the room, but that we couldn't have a non-smoking room for the price we paid. They were also unwilling reimburse HotWire, and HotWire was unwilling to reimburse us, so we ended up losing the money and going to another hotel. The strange part is that there's this old guy behind the desk who just walks around, listens and doesn't say anything. Also, I was quoted two different prices, just like the asthma lady. It was an awful experience for someone who travels a lot.

Stayed: May 2007
2  Thank anniemac70
Reviewed May 2, 2007

This place was filthy...they need to buy new sheets and vacuums..the staff was not friendly or helpful. The only good thing about this place is the location...easy on and off the highway.

• Stayed: May 2007, traveled with friends
2  Thank Cathy H
Reviewed March 6, 2007

Drove from San Francisco that morning and needed a place stay. Given a good rate. Had a drink in the lounge to unwind. Bartender was great. The desk clerk was very accomadating, but could have been a bit better dressed. We heard none of the train traffic others heard. The next morning went to the lobby for breakfast, heard someone snoring on the couch in lounge. It turned out to be the desk clerk, dressed in what looked like biker attire. The breakfast was very good though. I may have left my glasses there and have been trying to get them returned. I will let you know if I get them.
Overall it was great price, and bed for 2 very tired travelors.

• Stayed: March 2007, traveled as a couple