Days Inn by Wyndham Flagstaff - West Route 66
$149
Hampton.com
$135
$110
Hilton Garden Inn Flagstaff(Flagstaff)(Great Value!)
$124
$120
GardenInn.com
Highland Country Inn(Flagstaff)(Great Value!)
$88
Comfort Inn Flagstaff(Flagstaff)(Great Value!)
$130
ComfortInn
Sonesta ES Suites Flagstaff(Flagstaff)(Great Value!)
$139
$118
$179
$148
$140
HIExpress.com
$85
1,158 results
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed July 24, 2014

Came into town fairly early and wanted to get a room before going to the Grand Canyon. I realize this is in the Grand Canyon area so it will be a little more expensive but this was quite a bit more expensive. $200 per night. The bathroom needed a thorough cleaning as there were cobwebs hanging from the ceiling and in the window sill.

We left to go drive around the south rim of the Grand Canyon and got back late. When we tried to use our keys our door would not open (they worked when we dropped off our things in our room before we left). Went to the front desk and explained and they said the battery in the door must need changed. The handyman came and was able to get us in the door with his key but ours still would not work. He said he would come back the next day to fix it. We were not able to leave together the rest of the night as there had to be someone in the room at all times in order to make sure we weren't locked out. If I had paid a normal price for this hotel I wouldn't have minded but for $200 a night you expect a key that will actually work and a clean room.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled as a couple
GMFlagstaff2014, Guest Relations Manager at Days Inn by Wyndham Flagstaff - West Route 66, responded to this reviewResponded July 28, 2014

Hello Miss Carlene,

Please accept my apologies for the inconvenience on the failure of the key card to function properly during your stay and for the quality of clean in the room assigned to you.I will submit your feedback to our management so that this is addressed accordingly and trust that this will not be disregarded. I hope we could have another chance to offer you improved services the next time you visit Williams.

Reviewed July 24, 2014 via mobile

I wish there was a place for pictures. Bathroom had no exhaust fan, I believe this is why there was black mold. The air conditioning would over heat and shut down, no offer to fix. Chair was broken and the door when closed had a gap in it, so much that you didn't have to use the peep hole. Owner/manager told me to get an attorney because he didn't believe me. Even emailed him all the pictures. Please don't stay here.

Stayed: July 2014, traveled with family
GMFlagstaff2014, Guest Relations Manager at Days Inn by Wyndham Flagstaff - West Route 66, responded to this reviewResponded July 29, 2014

We are deeply distressed to discover the lapse in service you experienced during your recent stay. It is of the highest importance that things like this are not missed by our staff and mistakes like this should never be overlooked. Thank you so much for bringing this matter to our attention.

Reviewed July 15, 2014

Made an online reservation for three rooms on the 5th and 6th of July. Were charged $94.00 per room for ancient televisions, dangerously overloaded electrical sockets (surge protectors with four or five things plugged into them), crappy wifi access, and rude staff. Two out of three of our rooms were missing bathtub plugs. The third room had a plug, but it was broken.

Twice we had to go to the front desk to have our keys reset because they would randomly stop working. My husband took the keys down the first time it happened and the guy at the desk helped him with no problems. The next time it happened, I went down there. When I informed them that this was the second time that this had happened, the guy got all ugly and told me that I must have de-magnitized it somehow. I told him that was not the case, that it was in the outside of my bag and in the sleeve that they provided. He mumbled under his breath and finally tried to reprogram the card for me. He attempted to program at least four cards before he found one that worked.

One of the other families traveling with us left a Do not Disturb sign on their door because they had a lot of things spread out and didn't need the bedding changed. When we returned from a day at the Grand Canyon, they took their dirty towels down to the desk and asked if they could have some clean ones. They told them no and that they should have let someone clean their room if they wanted clean towels. After an argument, they finally relented and gave them two towels. Very disrespectful and rude.

The lobby and breakfast were fine, but the staff didn't seem to care if you had a nice stay or not. Unfriendly and difficult staff and a poorly maintained and run hotel. Parking really stunk, too. Very few spots. Never again.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled with family
GMFlagstaff2014, Guest Relations Manager at Days Inn by Wyndham Flagstaff - West Route 66, responded to this reviewResponded July 21, 2014

I regret to discover that you weren't thoroughly impressed with our accommodations and services during your most recent stay. We sincerely apologize for the very unfortunate incident you experienced at our hotel. I am sorry for any rudeness or insult that you encountered with this situation and I assure you that your comments have been addressed with our entire staff and management team to ensure that no similar incident occurs in the future. We value your opinion and suggestions for improvement as these comments help us to improve upon the guest experience with us. I do thank you for bringing this matter to our attention and I assure you that we are correcting this issue for improved convenience in future visits.

Reviewed July 12, 2014

We stayed here on Sunday night June 22nd after visiting the Grand Canyon. Everything was fine with this hotel, the woman at the front desk was very helpful and nice. There was a swimming pool in the middle of the complex, but I had to walk around the complex to park because the middle section is grass and the swimming pool, otherwise everything else was good.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled with family
GMFlagstaff2014, Guest Relations Manager at Days Inn by Wyndham Flagstaff - West Route 66, responded to this reviewResponded July 15, 2014

Hello Packerfancheesehead,

Please accept my sincerest apologies for the inconvenience on the parking area. I am glad however that you were comfortable during your stay and satisfied with the quality of customer service our team have provided you. I really hope we could have another chance to serve you the next time you visit Flagstaff.

Reviewed July 11, 2014 via mobile

After visiting the Grand Canyon we spend the night at The Days Inn..
We made our reservation a few weeks in advance. Our next stop would be Albuquerque. When we checked in it went smooth. we looked around and saw the lobby , game room and breakfast area. we were hungrey so we went across the street to the Galaxy Dinner!!
A great Old Rt 66 fifties restaurant.
the food was good and there were even people swing dancing !! After dinner we went to Walgreens for some things. then back to the hotel for sleep...in the morning we enjoyed the free breakfast. Check out and visited the Riordan Mansion!!! Then it was off the Slide Rock Park to enjoy the sun and Heat!!! Thanks Days Inn for letting us start the day right with a good nights sleep !!!!

Stayed: May 2014

Hello Miss Pat G.,

It is always a pleasure to us knowing that we have provided our guests comfortable stay and a good night’s rest after a long day of travel. Thank you for sharing your experience during your stay, please know that we will always do our best to provide you the quality of services you most deserve for giving us your business. I hope we could have another opportunity of serving your next breakfast soon.