1,189 results
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed July 15, 2014

Made an online reservation for three rooms on the 5th and 6th of July. Were charged $94.00 per room for ancient televisions, dangerously overloaded electrical sockets (surge protectors with four or five things plugged into them), crappy wifi access, and rude staff. Two out of three of our rooms were missing bathtub plugs. The third room had a plug, but it was broken.

Twice we had to go to the front desk to have our keys reset because they would randomly stop working. My husband took the keys down the first time it happened and the guy at the desk helped him with no problems. The next time it happened, I went down there. When I informed them that this was the second time that this had happened, the guy got all ugly and told me that I must have de-magnitized it somehow. I told him that was not the case, that it was in the outside of my bag and in the sleeve that they provided. He mumbled under his breath and finally tried to reprogram the card for me. He attempted to program at least four cards before he found one that worked.

One of the other families traveling with us left a Do not Disturb sign on their door because they had a lot of things spread out and didn't need the bedding changed. When we returned from a day at the Grand Canyon, they took their dirty towels down to the desk and asked if they could have some clean ones. They told them no and that they should have let someone clean their room if they wanted clean towels. After an argument, they finally relented and gave them two towels. Very disrespectful and rude.

The lobby and breakfast were fine, but the staff didn't seem to care if you had a nice stay or not. Unfriendly and difficult staff and a poorly maintained and run hotel. Parking really stunk, too. Very few spots. Never again.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled with family
GMFlagstaff2014, Guest Relations Manager at Days Inn by Wyndham Flagstaff - West Route 66, responded to this reviewResponded July 21, 2014

I regret to discover that you weren't thoroughly impressed with our accommodations and services during your most recent stay. We sincerely apologize for the very unfortunate incident you experienced at our hotel. I am sorry for any rudeness or insult that you encountered with this situation and I assure you that your comments have been addressed with our entire staff and management team to ensure that no similar incident occurs in the future. We value your opinion and suggestions for improvement as these comments help us to improve upon the guest experience with us. I do thank you for bringing this matter to our attention and I assure you that we are correcting this issue for improved convenience in future visits.

Reviewed July 12, 2014

We stayed here on Sunday night June 22nd after visiting the Grand Canyon. Everything was fine with this hotel, the woman at the front desk was very helpful and nice. There was a swimming pool in the middle of the complex, but I had to walk around the complex to park because the middle section is grass and the swimming pool, otherwise everything else was good.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled with family
GMFlagstaff2014, Guest Relations Manager at Days Inn by Wyndham Flagstaff - West Route 66, responded to this reviewResponded July 15, 2014

Hello Packerfancheesehead,

Please accept my sincerest apologies for the inconvenience on the parking area. I am glad however that you were comfortable during your stay and satisfied with the quality of customer service our team have provided you. I really hope we could have another chance to serve you the next time you visit Flagstaff.

Reviewed July 11, 2014 via mobile

After visiting the Grand Canyon we spend the night at The Days Inn..
We made our reservation a few weeks in advance. Our next stop would be Albuquerque. When we checked in it went smooth. we looked around and saw the lobby , game room and breakfast area. we were hungrey so we went across the street to the Galaxy Dinner!!
A great Old Rt 66 fifties restaurant.
the food was good and there were even people swing dancing !! After dinner we went to Walgreens for some things. then back to the hotel for sleep...in the morning we enjoyed the free breakfast. Check out and visited the Riordan Mansion!!! Then it was off the Slide Rock Park to enjoy the sun and Heat!!! Thanks Days Inn for letting us start the day right with a good nights sleep !!!!

Stayed: May 2014

Hello Miss Pat G.,

It is always a pleasure to us knowing that we have provided our guests comfortable stay and a good night’s rest after a long day of travel. Thank you for sharing your experience during your stay, please know that we will always do our best to provide you the quality of services you most deserve for giving us your business. I hope we could have another opportunity of serving your next breakfast soon.

Reviewed July 6, 2014

At the end of a long day on the road, Flagstaff was a welcome stop. East of Winslow I had seen what I thought were low-lying clouds. As we got nearer to Flagstaff it became apparent that there was fire close by. By the time we reached the hotel, which is on Route 66, not only could you smell the smoke but could see it to the southeast. We were told that the road down Oak Creek Canyon, where we had hoped to go the following day was closed until the fire was out.
The gentleman at the front desk of the hotel was very helpful and I learned that he was the owner. We had dinner at our favorite eatery and as we came out of the restaurant the sun was setting behind a brown hazy curtain of smoke.
The next morning I noticed some old photographs on the wall of the lobby and when I asked if they were old photos of Flagstaff I was told that was correct. I am a firm believer that in any place where people stay, old photographs of the city/town should be mandatory so that those who stay can see where they are and understand part of the history of the place. But I am a history teacher's daughter and I love to know the history of where I have been.

Room Tip: Check with Trip Advisor or Traveler's Advantage
  • Stayed: May 2014, traveled as a couple
GMFlagstaff2014, Guest Relations Manager at Days Inn by Wyndham Flagstaff - West Route 66, responded to this reviewResponded July 7, 2014

Hello Hannibaldiva,

Thank you for choosing to stay in our hotel on and for taking note of the hospitality of our CEO. I am glad that you had a comfortable stay and we appreciate your time in sharing your experience with us as well as for taking note of the photographs of the old Flagstaff we have on display. I am glad that you liked it. We would love to have you again in our hotel soon.

Reviewed July 1, 2014

Really clean room, but kind of loud (300 feet from the rail road).
Good beds. The breakfast was included in the price of thee room, but there was not much to eat (nothing like eggs or bacon or cheese).
Tres propre mais un peu bruyant, a 100m d'une voie ferree. Le petit dejeuner etait inclus, mais il n'y avait pas grand chose a manger.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled with family
GMFlagstaff2014, Guest Relations Manager at Days Inn by Wyndham Flagstaff - West Route 66, responded to this reviewResponded July 5, 2014

Hello Pierre B,

It is fulfilling to know that we have sufficed your accommodation needs in our hotel during your vacation. I regret that our breakfast selection failed to meet your liking. I will bring you comment to our management so that this will be looked into carefully and addressed accordingly. Allow us to better serve you on your next stay, please tell our front desk of your room preference as they will provide as much as possible a more comfortable room for you to lay your head after a tiring day on the road.