Sleep Inn(Flagstaff)(Great Value!)
$90
SleepInn
Hilton Garden Inn Flagstaff(Flagstaff)(Great Value!)
$144
GardenInn.com
Hampton Inn & Suites Flagstaff(Flagstaff)(Great Value!)
$114
$138
EmbassySuites.com
  • Breakfast included
Holiday Inn Express Flagstaff(Flagstaff)(Great Value!)
$114
$118
Sonesta ES Suites Flagstaff(Flagstaff)(Great Value!)
$129
$179
La Quinta Inn & Suites Flagstaff(Flagstaff)(Great Value!)
$149
Comfort Inn Flagstaff(Flagstaff)(Great Value!)
1,188 results
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed July 1, 2014

Really clean room, but kind of loud (300 feet from the rail road).
Good beds. The breakfast was included in the price of thee room, but there was not much to eat (nothing like eggs or bacon or cheese).
Tres propre mais un peu bruyant, a 100m d'une voie ferree. Le petit dejeuner etait inclus, mais il n'y avait pas grand chose a manger.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled with family
GMFlagstaff2014, Guest Relations Manager at Days Inn by Wyndham Flagstaff - West Route 66, responded to this reviewResponded July 5, 2014

Hello Pierre B,

It is fulfilling to know that we have sufficed your accommodation needs in our hotel during your vacation. I regret that our breakfast selection failed to meet your liking. I will bring you comment to our management so that this will be looked into carefully and addressed accordingly. Allow us to better serve you on your next stay, please tell our front desk of your room preference as they will provide as much as possible a more comfortable room for you to lay your head after a tiring day on the road.

Reviewed July 1, 2014

This motel is probably one of the better of the many that line old route 66. What it has going for it is that it is set further back from the road than most and has a nice, large outdoor swimming pool. Rooms are what you would expect, basic but clean; breakfast is terrible. The free wifi works well and rooms have fridge and microwave. Although it is far from the main road, the trains that pass nearby can be quite noisy. We ended up staying three nights and using it as a base to explore the canyon and other sights in the region.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled with family

Hello dokness,

We truly appreciate your choice to stay with us during your visit to Grand Canyon. Thank you for sharing your experience and for taking notes of our amenities provided for our guests to enjoy and relax after a long drive. I regret however that we failed to meet your satisfaction on our breakfast served. I will accelerate your concerns so that this is evaluated and addressed appropriately. I am glad however that you find our rates reasonable. I hope you will come stay with us again on your next vacation.

Reviewed June 30, 2014 via mobile

Needed a place to sleep and shower before heading to the Grand Canyon. Like the other reviewers ....the bathroom was nice. The room was basic.....the beds were not bad. We slept good. Free parking, free wifi, free breakfast. I would stay here again.

Stayed: June 2014, traveled with family

Hello Swordfish8086,

Thank you very much for choosing to stay in our hotel on your visit to Grand Canyon. I am glad that you were comfortable with the accommodation during your stay and you slept good. Allow us to better serve you on your next stay, please do not hesitate to call the attention of our staff should you need assistance as they will attend to you at any time. We look forward to your next stay in our hotel again soon.

Reviewed June 29, 2014

This is one stop in our little trip out west that I won't repeat on future road trips along Route 66. The reception was friendly enough, the room was okay, maybe. It's just that the type of clients who tend to stay at this hotel are the down-and-out driving loud pick-up trucks, wearing wife-beater undershirts and scratching their bellies whilst smoking at the thresholds of their hotel rooms with the door open didn't leave me with a safe impression. The hotel's rooms (or at least I can write that the second-floor room we rented) are accessed from the outside. Since I didn't feel safe I made sure to park the van right in front of our room's door. Admittedly nothing negative or unsafe happened that night, nothing I heard or saw. Breakfast the following morning was a so-so continental style spread without much selection. The drink offering was a watery orange flavored water. The swimming pool is large but low-grade and terribly outdated. This hotel's pool alone could be quite a draw if a serious amount of money were invested to upgrade the pool itself as well as the cyclone fencing around it. The lawn around the pool area is a parched and scrubby mix of Bermuda and weeds and it's obvious the owners are trying to save by not watering it. Perhaps it would help to simply upgrade the hotel's pricing to draw a better crowd of visitors. People may not feel safe enough to venture to the pool with their children for all the characters lurking about with their doors open, smoking, drinking and muttering profanities from within. I don't recommend this hotel unless you're a hardened-looking motorcyclist with something to prove to the public at large.

Room Tip: I wouldn't want a room facing the pool because I wouldn't be able to keep an eye on my vehicle overnight.
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family

Hello Kwansaii,

It is disheartening that you felt uncomfortable during your stay with us. Please know that our guests’ safety is important to us. Nevertheless, I will bring your concerns to our management so that this is evaluated and addressed appropriately. I assure you that those guests do not mean nor bring issues during their stay, nevertheless, I will accelerate this concern so that privacy will be observed at all times. We appreciate your candid comment on our breakfast serve. This will also be brought to management so that they can look carefully into this in order to implement necessary corrective measure.

Reviewed June 27, 2014 via mobile

The saying is that you get what you pay for. We payed next to nothing for two nights and I must say I am quite satisfied compared to the price. The hotel is dated and it helps if one doesn't mind trains constantly passing by. Rooms are old and I really missed a fridge in the room. Breakfast is ok. Perfect with an on premises laundromat. Plenty of parking. Flagstaff is a nice hub when touring many of the great sights of Arizona/Utah (Meteor Crater, Petrified Forrest, Monument Valley and Grand Canyon).

Stayed: June 2014

Hello,

Thank you very much for the opportunity of having your business. I apologize for the discomfort you may have experienced during your stay because of the level of sound coming from the passing train. Allow us to better services on your next stay, please call the attention of our staff should you have concerns as they will attend to you promptly. I will accelerate your comment about the lack of fridge in the room assigned to you to verify what took place during your stay. Your satisfaction is very important to us and will always be on top of our priority.