1,188 results
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed June 30, 2014 via mobile

Needed a place to sleep and shower before heading to the Grand Canyon. Like the other reviewers ....the bathroom was nice. The room was basic.....the beds were not bad. We slept good. Free parking, free wifi, free breakfast. I would stay here again.

Stayed: June 2014, traveled with family
GMFlagstaff2014, Guest Relations Manager at Days Inn by Wyndham Flagstaff - West Route 66, responded to this reviewResponded July 5, 2014

Hello Swordfish8086,

Thank you very much for choosing to stay in our hotel on your visit to Grand Canyon. I am glad that you were comfortable with the accommodation during your stay and you slept good. Allow us to better serve you on your next stay, please do not hesitate to call the attention of our staff should you need assistance as they will attend to you at any time. We look forward to your next stay in our hotel again soon.

Reviewed June 29, 2014

This is one stop in our little trip out west that I won't repeat on future road trips along Route 66. The reception was friendly enough, the room was okay, maybe. It's just that the type of clients who tend to stay at this hotel are the down-and-out driving loud pick-up trucks, wearing wife-beater undershirts and scratching their bellies whilst smoking at the thresholds of their hotel rooms with the door open didn't leave me with a safe impression. The hotel's rooms (or at least I can write that the second-floor room we rented) are accessed from the outside. Since I didn't feel safe I made sure to park the van right in front of our room's door. Admittedly nothing negative or unsafe happened that night, nothing I heard or saw. Breakfast the following morning was a so-so continental style spread without much selection. The drink offering was a watery orange flavored water. The swimming pool is large but low-grade and terribly outdated. This hotel's pool alone could be quite a draw if a serious amount of money were invested to upgrade the pool itself as well as the cyclone fencing around it. The lawn around the pool area is a parched and scrubby mix of Bermuda and weeds and it's obvious the owners are trying to save by not watering it. Perhaps it would help to simply upgrade the hotel's pricing to draw a better crowd of visitors. People may not feel safe enough to venture to the pool with their children for all the characters lurking about with their doors open, smoking, drinking and muttering profanities from within. I don't recommend this hotel unless you're a hardened-looking motorcyclist with something to prove to the public at large.

Room Tip: I wouldn't want a room facing the pool because I wouldn't be able to keep an eye on my vehicle overnight.
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family

Hello Kwansaii,

It is disheartening that you felt uncomfortable during your stay with us. Please know that our guests’ safety is important to us. Nevertheless, I will bring your concerns to our management so that this is evaluated and addressed appropriately. I assure you that those guests do not mean nor bring issues during their stay, nevertheless, I will accelerate this concern so that privacy will be observed at all times. We appreciate your candid comment on our breakfast serve. This will also be brought to management so that they can look carefully into this in order to implement necessary corrective measure.

Reviewed June 27, 2014 via mobile

The saying is that you get what you pay for. We payed next to nothing for two nights and I must say I am quite satisfied compared to the price. The hotel is dated and it helps if one doesn't mind trains constantly passing by. Rooms are old and I really missed a fridge in the room. Breakfast is ok. Perfect with an on premises laundromat. Plenty of parking. Flagstaff is a nice hub when touring many of the great sights of Arizona/Utah (Meteor Crater, Petrified Forrest, Monument Valley and Grand Canyon).

Stayed: June 2014

Hello,

Thank you very much for the opportunity of having your business. I apologize for the discomfort you may have experienced during your stay because of the level of sound coming from the passing train. Allow us to better services on your next stay, please call the attention of our staff should you have concerns as they will attend to you promptly. I will accelerate your comment about the lack of fridge in the room assigned to you to verify what took place during your stay. Your satisfaction is very important to us and will always be on top of our priority.

Reviewed June 23, 2014 via mobile

Went to NAT for student orientation. It was nice and close. I could of walk to orientation with my child.
Rooms were clean. Carpet seems new. And the bathroom updated.
Furniture need to be clean. But over all, great prize for the occasion.
Will stop by again for my student move in day. :)

Stayed: June 2014, traveled with family
GMFlagstaff2014, Guest Relations Manager at Days Inn by Wyndham Flagstaff - West Route 66, responded to this reviewResponded June 27, 2014

Hello Roxana R,

We are pleased that we could be of a convenience to you during your trip to NAT. Thank you for staying at Days Inn Flagstaff-West Route 66 and we certainly look forward for your next visit!

Reviewed June 22, 2014

I had made reservations online weeks prior to our arrival. When we arrived we were told we did not have a reservation. I promptly showed the rude man at the counter the print out of our confirmation and miraculously our reservation was found. 3 lights in the room didn't work and only two towels for four people. Breakfast was poor at best and the coffee cold. Way overpriced for what we found there. When I went to check out the next morning, I had to ask for a print out of our receipt showing a zero balance. The same rude man balked and said he didn't usually give one, I advised him that he would give one to me. which he did reluctantly. Left me a little uneasy, especially since we were told we didn't have a reservation when we checked in. Thankfully, we only stayed one night and won't be returning to this hotel. Think twice before considering this one.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank Sunflowergiraffe

Hello Sunflowergiraffe,

Thank you for bringing your thoughts in our attention, please know that we use your reviews as reference in our continuous effort to make our guests stay exceptional. I hope you will accord us another chance to offer you better services in the future.