1,188 results
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed June 27, 2014 via mobile

The saying is that you get what you pay for. We payed next to nothing for two nights and I must say I am quite satisfied compared to the price. The hotel is dated and it helps if one doesn't mind trains constantly passing by. Rooms are old and I really missed a fridge in the room. Breakfast is ok. Perfect with an on premises laundromat. Plenty of parking. Flagstaff is a nice hub when touring many of the great sights of Arizona/Utah (Meteor Crater, Petrified Forrest, Monument Valley and Grand Canyon).

Stayed: June 2014
GMFlagstaff2014, Guest Relations Manager at Days Inn by Wyndham Flagstaff - West Route 66, responded to this reviewResponded July 5, 2014

Hello,

Thank you very much for the opportunity of having your business. I apologize for the discomfort you may have experienced during your stay because of the level of sound coming from the passing train. Allow us to better services on your next stay, please call the attention of our staff should you have concerns as they will attend to you promptly. I will accelerate your comment about the lack of fridge in the room assigned to you to verify what took place during your stay. Your satisfaction is very important to us and will always be on top of our priority.

Reviewed June 23, 2014 via mobile

Went to NAT for student orientation. It was nice and close. I could of walk to orientation with my child.
Rooms were clean. Carpet seems new. And the bathroom updated.
Furniture need to be clean. But over all, great prize for the occasion.
Will stop by again for my student move in day. :)

Stayed: June 2014, traveled with family
GMFlagstaff2014, Guest Relations Manager at Days Inn by Wyndham Flagstaff - West Route 66, responded to this reviewResponded June 27, 2014

Hello Roxana R,

We are pleased that we could be of a convenience to you during your trip to NAT. Thank you for staying at Days Inn Flagstaff-West Route 66 and we certainly look forward for your next visit!

Reviewed June 22, 2014

I had made reservations online weeks prior to our arrival. When we arrived we were told we did not have a reservation. I promptly showed the rude man at the counter the print out of our confirmation and miraculously our reservation was found. 3 lights in the room didn't work and only two towels for four people. Breakfast was poor at best and the coffee cold. Way overpriced for what we found there. When I went to check out the next morning, I had to ask for a print out of our receipt showing a zero balance. The same rude man balked and said he didn't usually give one, I advised him that he would give one to me. which he did reluctantly. Left me a little uneasy, especially since we were told we didn't have a reservation when we checked in. Thankfully, we only stayed one night and won't be returning to this hotel. Think twice before considering this one.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank Sunflowergiraffe

Hello Sunflowergiraffe,

Thank you for bringing your thoughts in our attention, please know that we use your reviews as reference in our continuous effort to make our guests stay exceptional. I hope you will accord us another chance to offer you better services in the future.

Reviewed June 17, 2014

We had reservations for 9 rooms for our high school football team that was competing at NAU the following morning. Upon our arrival the Manager named Mike said that we had only reserved 1 room for 2 nights. After showing Mike our hotel confirmation he claimed that someone had canceled our reservation just minutes prior to our arrival. Mike was extremely rude and refused to honor our reservation. After scrambling to find another hotel to accommodate our large group we were told by the clerks at the new hotel that Mike was known for canceling reservations on busy weekends so he could charge twice as much than we were paying. We will never stay at a Days Inn again. Being on a high school trip our funds were extremely limited. We ended up paying 40% more for rooms down the street and were thankful to have them since most hotels were sold out. Due to the extra expense that we hadn't planned on we had to cut back on our meals to make up the difference. Days Inn and Mike the Manager abandoned our kids! We will never trust Days Inn again. Stay clear of this hotel!

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled on business
2  Thank Mike S
GMFlagstaff2014, Guest Relations Manager at Days Inn by Wyndham Flagstaff - West Route 66, responded to this reviewResponded July 21, 2014

I am very sorry to hear that you encountered such unusual circumstances and inconveniences during your most recent experience with us. We deeply apologize to hear about the difficulties that you experienced with Mike during that time. I assure you that we take such issues very seriously and we are investigating to ensure that things like that won't happen again. We appreciate that you have taken the time to let us know how you perceived our accommodations and services. Thank you for sharing your experience so that we can benefit from your perspective of our hospitality and services. I hope you will change your mind about seeking out new accommodations in the area and that you'll give us another chance to restore your faith in our hospitality and service.

Reviewed June 17, 2014

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
GMFlagstaff2014, Guest Relations Manager at Days Inn by Wyndham Flagstaff - West Route 66, responded to this reviewResponded June 19, 2014