1,199 results
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed June 22, 2014

I had made reservations online weeks prior to our arrival. When we arrived we were told we did not have a reservation. I promptly showed the rude man at the counter the print out of our confirmation and miraculously our reservation was found. 3 lights in the room didn't work and only two towels for four people. Breakfast was poor at best and the coffee cold. Way overpriced for what we found there. When I went to check out the next morning, I had to ask for a print out of our receipt showing a zero balance. The same rude man balked and said he didn't usually give one, I advised him that he would give one to me. which he did reluctantly. Left me a little uneasy, especially since we were told we didn't have a reservation when we checked in. Thankfully, we only stayed one night and won't be returning to this hotel. Think twice before considering this one.

• Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank Sunflowergiraffe
GMFlagstaff2014, Guest Relations Manager at Days Inn by Wyndham Flagstaff - West Route 66, responded to this reviewResponded June 27, 2014

Hello Sunflowergiraffe,

Thank you for bringing your thoughts in our attention, please know that we use your reviews as reference in our continuous effort to make our guests stay exceptional. I hope you will accord us another chance to offer you better services in the future.

Reviewed June 17, 2014

We had reservations for 9 rooms for our high school football team that was competing at NAU the following morning. Upon our arrival the Manager named Mike said that we had only reserved 1 room for 2 nights. After showing Mike our hotel confirmation he claimed that someone had canceled our reservation just minutes prior to our arrival. Mike was extremely rude and refused to honor our reservation. After scrambling to find another hotel to accommodate our large group we were told by the clerks at the new hotel that Mike was known for canceling reservations on busy weekends so he could charge twice as much than we were paying. We will never stay at a Days Inn again. Being on a high school trip our funds were extremely limited. We ended up paying 40% more for rooms down the street and were thankful to have them since most hotels were sold out. Due to the extra expense that we hadn't planned on we had to cut back on our meals to make up the difference. Days Inn and Mike the Manager abandoned our kids! We will never trust Days Inn again. Stay clear of this hotel!

• Trip type: Traveled on business
2  Thank Mike S
GMFlagstaff2014, Guest Relations Manager at Days Inn by Wyndham Flagstaff - West Route 66, responded to this reviewResponded July 21, 2014

I am very sorry to hear that you encountered such unusual circumstances and inconveniences during your most recent experience with us. We deeply apologize to hear about the difficulties that you experienced with Mike during that time. I assure you that we take such issues very seriously and we are investigating to ensure that things like that won't happen again. We appreciate that you have taken the time to let us know how you perceived our accommodations and services. Thank you for sharing your experience so that we can benefit from your perspective of our hospitality and services. I hope you will change your mind about seeking out new accommodations in the area and that you'll give us another chance to restore your faith in our hospitality and service.

Reviewed June 17, 2014

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
GMFlagstaff2014, Guest Relations Manager at Days Inn by Wyndham Flagstaff - West Route 66, responded to this reviewResponded June 19, 2014

Reviewed June 16, 2014

Days Inn.com messed up our reservations because a new hotel was not in the system and they did not have my reservation and were sold out so we had to find a new hotel on Father's Day weekend. This hotel had rooms but were very overpriced for the room. Very few hotels had openings so we had to stay. The room was clean but needed updating. Functional but was not worth the high price. I would not pay over $60.00 for this room and we were charged twice that much. The air conditioner was very loud. Breakfast was minimal so we went across the street the second morning to get breakfast. Trains are very close and run often.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
GMFlagstaff2014, Guest Relations Manager at Days Inn by Wyndham Flagstaff - West Route 66, responded to this reviewResponded June 17, 2014

Hello Miss Karin,

It is disheartening to know that you you did not completely enjoyed your stay with us. Please know that we take our guests’ feedback seriously. We it as reference in monitoring the quality of services we provided to our guests. We appreciate your candid review. I will bring these to management for evaluation. I assure you that they will carefully look into the matter to address your concerns properly. We hope to have you again soon.

Reviewed June 15, 2014