“Room was adequate for our overnight needs, but certainly...”

Days Inn Flagstaff - West Route 66
Ranked #42 of 63 Hotels in Flagstaff

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (75)
Tucson
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 27, 2013

This isn’t what I thought I was getting. I made my reservation on the Days Inn web site, and chose a room including a refrigerator (“2 Queen Beds Room”). After arriving in my room, I asked the manager why there was no refrigerator (a critical point in making this reservation.) He informed me that not all rooms have refrigerators, and those that do require an additional fee. While I don’t expect a great room for $60, I do think that the room description on the company’s internet site is an integral part of the contract the customer makes with the hotel. I won’t complain about the smell or the noise, but not meeting their contractual obligation is significant issue. I hope the corporate office knows this is going on. I would be wary when making online reservations with this hotel.

Stayed April 2013, traveled solo
Hamersville, Ohio
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 26, 2013

As my wife and I approached town we realized that our gps wouldn't find the location of 1000 W. Rt.66 so we called the hotel to make sure that was in fact the proper address ! The person at the front desk said very rudely that if you had to have one of those things find it for you that you needed to use the address of 990 in order for it to work ! WTF?? So my wife tried that address and it still didn't work...I called back in a few and asked him if he could help us find the place and you could tell that he was "put off " by the return phone call. He rattled off some quick directions that i couldn't understand because he is is a foreigner and hung the phone up on me... This place is hard to find in a congested area with plenty of other places to stay the night at on the main drag...do yourself a favor and choose something else.
PS My pet peeve....no channel guide for the tv...GRRR

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family

Travelers are raving about these Flagstaff hotels

Midlands, UK
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 15, 2013 via mobile

The rooms were nice and included a safety deposit box, although no fridge. Well located with several restaurants nearby and within 20 minutes walk of downtown. Breakfast was basic but good. The complimentary newspaper was a nice touch. Reception staff were more functional than friendly. No real complaints and good value for money.

• Stayed April 2013