Maybe my viewpoint is skewed as I get older, but this hotel is of the same quality of motels I stayed at with my family as a kid. Definitely clean with a friendly staff; decent breakfast, ok pool. Not sure it's worth $150 a night, maybe it's the season. Might want to check the accommodations in Williams, the next town over.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At the Hilton Garden Inn Flagstaff leisure travelers as well as the busy executives will be pleased to find everything necessary to make your trip to Northern Arizona relaxing and enjoyable. Our hotel is in the ideal location for exploring all the wonders of Northern Arizona including Historic Downtown Flagstaff,Route 66,the Grand Canyon National Park, Scenic Sedona, Oak Creek Canyon, The Painted Desert National Park, and much more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, Cancelon, Priceline, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, HotelsClick, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn Flagstaff reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Garden Inn - Flagstaff Hotel Flagstaff
- Flagstaff Hilton Garden Inn
- Hilton Flagstaff