We stayed here for 2 nights while on a 3 week road trip. The hotel is in a commercial area near restaurants and shopping and convenient to I-40, though noise from the highway was not an issue.
Public areas are clean and pleasant; muffins, coffee and water are available to help oneself and cookies are set out at 5 p.m. At that time wine & beer are also available for sale in the lobby.
The room was a standard king with a refrigerator and microwave. The shower head had a very nice forceful flow, which is not always the case. A breakfast buffet is available for purchase for $9.95, but we did not partake. The breakfast room is large and attractive.
The bed was a little hard for us - that's our only complaint. Otherwise, the room was comfortable and service was friendly and accommodating. There is a washer and a dryer available also and that was much appreciated.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At the Hilton Garden Inn Flagstaff leisure travelers as well as the busy executives will be pleased to find everything necessary to make your trip to Northern Arizona relaxing and enjoyable. Our hotel is in the ideal location for exploring all the wonders of Northern Arizona including Historic Downtown Flagstaff,Route 66,the Grand Canyon National Park, Scenic Sedona, Oak Creek Canyon, The Painted Desert National Park, and much more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Hilton Hotels Direct, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon, Priceline, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn Flagstaff reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Garden Inn - Flagstaff Hotel Flagstaff
- Flagstaff Hilton Garden Inn
- Hilton Flagstaff