Super-nice stay. Very impressed with the friendly service from the front desk: Bryan, who checked me in, was quick and so courteous. The 3rd floor room was clean, comfortable and everything in great condition. TV, Keurig coffeemaker, AC ... everything worked perfectly. The adjustable bed was very comfortable.
Also enjoyed the breakfast (complimentary for HHonors elite members) with great selection of items, including the healthy kind, and again friendly service. Did not try the pool/hot tub or exercise room, although they looked inviting.
The location is ideal: Close to I-17/I-40, right on the main stretch leading toward downtown, Snowbowl and Grand Canyon. Easy parking, although perhaps a bit dark in certain areas of the parking lot (Flagstaff is a dark sky city, so perhaps it's intended).
Looking forward to returning here later this winter.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At the Hilton Garden Inn Flagstaff leisure travelers as well as the busy executives will be pleased to find everything necessary to make your trip to Northern Arizona relaxing and enjoyable. Our hotel is in the ideal location for exploring all the wonders of Northern Arizona including Historic Downtown Flagstaff,Route 66,the Grand Canyon National Park, Scenic Sedona, Oak Creek Canyon, The Painted Desert National Park, and much more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Hotwire, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Cancelon, Priceline, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn Flagstaff reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Garden Inn - Flagstaff Hotel Flagstaff
- Flagstaff Hilton Garden Inn
- Hilton Flagstaff