Hilton Garden Inn Flagstaff
Sonesta ES Suites Flagstaff(Flagstaff)(Great Value!)
$149
$140
$129
Comfort Inn Flagstaff(Flagstaff)(Great Value!)
$110
ComfortInn
$159
$110
Highland Country Inn(Flagstaff)(Great Value!)
$88
La Quinta Inn & Suites Flagstaff(Flagstaff)(Great Value!)
$139
$147
Twin Arrows Navajo Casino Resort(Flagstaff)(Great Value!)
$169
$149
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of $168/night.

1,280 results
All reviewsfront deskgrand canyonbreakfast buffetroom was cleanindoor poolconvenient locationstay there againstaff was very friendly and helpfulgreat place to staynice stayeasy accessroad tripparking lotwaffleshgibryanlobby
Reviewed June 24, 2013

A warm welcome on arrival even though we were mega early for check in having forgotten the time change between states. Good friendly advise about what to do and where to eat. Can't say fairer than that.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
HiltonFlagstaffAZ, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Flagstaff, responded to this reviewResponded June 27, 2013

Dear Madorabaybums:

Thank you for your very nice review of our hotel. We truly appreciate you business as well as your kind words.

Reviewed June 24, 2013

it was the first time for us to stay in the hiltongarden inn before we were Always staying in the hamptonn inn and suites in flagstaff, but for the next trip we going here again in the hiltongarden inn, room was correct and also the price for the stay

Room Tip: take a room on higher floor and also far from elevator then you have a quiet night
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family

Dear TripAdvisor Contributor:

Thank you for taking the time to comment on your recent stay. We truly appreciate all your kind words as well as your business. We look forward to seeing you next time your in town.

Reviewed June 22, 2013

We stopped here several times

Front desk is always tonic, friendly and ready to help, a very pleasnt atmosphere when we arrived.

Rooms are larges and nicely decorated, bathroom are wide and comfortable

Breakfast is fresh, and good.

Not far from the hotel there is a Red Lobster any many others restaurants.

A good stop in avery pleasant town as well.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
HiltonFlagstaffAZ, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Flagstaff, responded to this reviewResponded June 24, 2013

Dear Gisele72:

Thank you for taking the time to comment on your recent stay. We truly appreciate your business as well as all your kind words. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed June 17, 2013

We came in late on a Friday night (approx. 9:00pm) and I called in advance to confirm (2 days,one hour, and after our arrival ) prior to our arrival. We were told the hotel would send a shuttle to pick us up, not like we need one but hey ! why not. We waited for the shuttle for 45 minutes, while the hotel is less than a mile away ? After a few calls back to the desk they arrived. No big deal, but then the night manager had a problem with the key machine. For our trouble and wait the night manager gave us some breakfast vouchers....cool. Off to bed, nice room, clean place. Next morning the day manager was a different story. First off, she was not busy. I tried to get a discount with my company I.D. and proper paper work (approx. $40 off). She told me and I quote " Well... we already gave you and your family (4 total) breakfast vouchers" ! Uh !? At any rate, I found her to be rude. On top of this, we made our reservations through Expedia so she explained they do not give any discounts because I booked through a third party. That sucks !!!! and I will never book that way again but she had lousy manners. When we came back to town we stayed across the street at Comfort Inn ....same breakfast included with my room.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
HiltonFlagstaffAZ, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Flagstaff, responded to this reviewResponded June 19, 2013

Dear Hydroarp:

Thank you for taking the time to comment on your recent stay with us. I am so sorry you were disappointed in your stay. I know how frustrating third party reservation problems, late shuttle van service and customer service issues can be and I apologize for any issues you had. It is our goal to make sure you have the most exceptional experience possible. I'm sorry this was not the case for you. Please consider staying with us again next time your in town. I am confident we can make your stay one of the best you’ve ever experienced.

Reviewed June 15, 2013

I recently spent 3 nights at the Hilton Garden Inn in Flaggstaff. My first trip to the area, and was working in town for three days. Beautiful facility, with convenient location to freeway and restaurant access. Very comfortable room and nicely appointed. My wife drove up from Scottsdale the last night, and we enjoyed the downtown experience and hiking the next day. Definitely would return to this hotel.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
HiltonFlagstaffAZ, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Flagstaff, responded to this reviewResponded June 17, 2013

Dear Mr R:

Thank you for taking the time to comment on your recent stay. We truly appreciate all you kind words as well as your excellent scores. We look forward to seeing you next time your in town.