The guy who checked us in seemed to be on a high dose of customer service adderall. I think his name was Brian. He was extremely friendly and upgraded us to have the free breakfast and double HH points. The room was clean and the pool was nice. Location is not bad. We had traveled by train to flagstaff and had to return in the morning to the train station to get a rental car. Cab fare was about 10 bucks each way. Breakfast was good! Overall very nice place to stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At the Hilton Garden Inn Flagstaff leisure travelers as well as the busy executives will be pleased to find everything necessary to make your trip to Northern Arizona relaxing and enjoyable. Our hotel is in the ideal location for exploring all the wonders of Northern Arizona including Historic Downtown Flagstaff,Route 66,the Grand Canyon National Park, Scenic Sedona, Oak Creek Canyon, The Painted Desert National Park, and much more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Orbitz, Hotwire, Cancelon, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn Flagstaff reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Garden Inn - Flagstaff Hotel Flagstaff
- Flagstaff Hilton Garden Inn
- Hilton Flagstaff