My family and I stayed here for two nights on a trip through the Southwest. Upon arrival, I asked the desk clerk for a quiet room, and he put us on the top floor at the end of the hall, which I appreciated very much. The rooms were clean and quiet, though not overly large, and the beds were comfortable. They also have a nice looking indoor pool, although we didn't use it on our visit. The price was very reasonable for what we got, and we would stay there again.
They don't offer free breakfast, but rather a paid breakfast buffet, although the food is essentially the same quality as what you'd get in a standard free breakfast. We took advantage of the fact that there was a Coco's right next door instead. In fact, the Coco's provides room service for the hotel and their delivery surcharge is within reason.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At the Hilton Garden Inn Flagstaff leisure travelers as well as the busy executives will be pleased to find everything necessary to make your trip to Northern Arizona relaxing and enjoyable. Our hotel is in the ideal location for exploring all the wonders of Northern Arizona including Historic Downtown Flagstaff,Route 66,the Grand Canyon National Park, Scenic Sedona, Oak Creek Canyon, The Painted Desert National Park, and much more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Hotwire, Orbitz, Cancelon, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn Flagstaff reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Garden Inn - Flagstaff Hotel Flagstaff
- Flagstaff Hilton Garden Inn
- Hilton Flagstaff