I was booked into a king room, but when asking if it was on the first floor so I could go in/out to smoke, the gal at the desk said they have a smoking room on the first floor with 2 queen beds!!! WOW!! It was fantastic!!! The window in the rooms open, so that helped with the fresh air I like, and the bed/pillows were grand!!! This hotel has everything I could wish for!! The 24 hour free coffee in the lobby was always fresh and delish! I never had a problem with this hotel, and I will definitely come back as I plan to go to Flagstaff again and again. The location cannot be beat!!! Coco's restaurant left something to be desired, but I only ate there once. Thanks, Hilton Garden Inn!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At the Hilton Garden Inn Flagstaff leisure travelers as well as the busy executives will be pleased to find everything necessary to make your trip to Northern Arizona relaxing and enjoyable. Our hotel is in the ideal location for exploring all the wonders of Northern Arizona including Historic Downtown Flagstaff,Route 66,the Grand Canyon National Park, Scenic Sedona, Oak Creek Canyon, The Painted Desert National Park, and much more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hilton Hotels Direct, Hotels.com, Agoda, HotelsClick, Hotel.de, HRS, Reservation Counter and Despegar.com so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn Flagstaff reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Garden Inn - Flagstaff Hotel Flagstaff
- Flagstaff Hilton Garden Inn
- Hilton Flagstaff