We were greeted kindly by the desk staff on our arrival following the Grand Canyon two day Mule Ride. One of the staff had done the ride and promptly showed us the hot tub and pool near the lobby as well as gave us some ice cold water. The rooms were well done with lots of storage space, a flat screen tv and a fairly large bathroom. Our room was very quiet. We opted not to pay for the breakfast but it looked good. Lots of folks were staying there on the way from a fancy car show so parking was limited. Had planned to stay two nights wish we could have.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At the Hilton Garden Inn Flagstaff leisure travelers as well as the busy executives will be pleased to find everything necessary to make your trip to Northern Arizona relaxing and enjoyable. Our hotel is in the ideal location for exploring all the wonders of Northern Arizona including Historic Downtown Flagstaff,Route 66,the Grand Canyon National Park, Scenic Sedona, Oak Creek Canyon, The Painted Desert National Park, and much more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hilton Hotels Direct, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Hotwire, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn Flagstaff reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Garden Inn - Flagstaff Hotel Flagstaff
- Flagstaff Hilton Garden Inn
- Hilton Flagstaff