Hotel was typical Garden Inn variety except for one thing. The Great Grill breakfast was like none other at a Garden Inn. There was no grill for cook to order omlets. The whole breakfast was just a notch above Hampton Inn. But wait...they still wanted the normal charge for a Great Grill breakfast of $9.95. There is a Cocos resturant next door and I saw an employee bringing hot containers of food to the hotel so I assume they use Cocos as there chef.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At the Hilton Garden Inn Flagstaff leisure travelers as well as the busy executives will be pleased to find everything necessary to make your trip to Northern Arizona relaxing and enjoyable. Our hotel is in the ideal location for exploring all the wonders of Northern Arizona including Historic Downtown Flagstaff,Route 66,the Grand Canyon National Park, Scenic Sedona, Oak Creek Canyon, The Painted Desert National Park, and much more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Hilton Hotels Direct, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Agoda, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn Flagstaff reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Garden Inn - Flagstaff Hotel Flagstaff
- Flagstaff Hilton Garden Inn
- Hilton Flagstaff