We just pulled in from Mesa and my family is already cached. The beds are COMFORTABLE, room is sparkling clean, bright, cheerful decor, friendly staff. great shower, microwave and fridge, fluffy towels. Really, this place has everything you need for an overnight stay. The pool looks nice. The phone clerk was going to charge us for breakfast, but the desk clerk just included it gratis when I showed him my AAA card. Lobby is welcoming - cold here now so the fire was a nice touch. Lots of people are staying here but our room is very quiet. Laundry facilities seem to work just fine ... only $1 each for a wash and dry!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At the Hilton Garden Inn Flagstaff leisure travelers as well as the busy executives will be pleased to find everything necessary to make your trip to Northern Arizona relaxing and enjoyable. Our hotel is in the ideal location for exploring all the wonders of Northern Arizona including Historic Downtown Flagstaff,Route 66,the Grand Canyon National Park, Scenic Sedona, Oak Creek Canyon, The Painted Desert National Park, and much more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Orbitz, Travelocity, HotelPower, Priceline, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn Flagstaff reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Garden Inn - Flagstaff Hotel Flagstaff
- Flagstaff Hilton Garden Inn
- Hilton Flagstaff