“We are happy!!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Americana Inn - Route 66

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Flagstaff
Americana Inn - Route 66
You added Americana Inn - Route 66 to your Saves list
Ranked #57 of 63 Hotels in Flagstaff
“We are happy!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 27, 2012

My husband and I have stayed there since March 22. When I called to reserve a room, the European lady (sorry, don't have name) was so sweet and listened to me and my explanation of our hard times, she didn't have to, but she did and was very understanding and compassionate. The staff has always been super nice, seeing me with my hands full and helping me carry items up the stairs, offering to help with my computer and helping us during these hard times as much as they could. It makes me sad that these people try to keep rates low, yet people continually abuse their efforts by damaging their property. I am flabber gasted when I see the repairs they have to do, and the constant tresspassing by people cutting their fence. These people are trying to make a living AND TRYING to take care of people---yet, they get blasted below. I have done my research and you get the most for your money at this hotel and it is and has always been clean and again I have seen their staff help many of their clients. Even when one of their tennants got hurt and he couldn't walk his dog, the staff took the dog out and walked him several times a day. I have seen them carry luggage for people, come right away to fix something that might have broke and to always be smiley and a helpful ear. So, please remember that they are trying to provide people with an economical place to stay that is safe and clean. Anyway, Thank you American from the both us!!!!!

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with friends
    • 5 of 5 stars

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (11)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 24, 2012

My husband an I are truck drivers from Alabama. We broke down in Flagstaff for 4 days. We choose to stay at Americana Inn, we was very please with our stay. Our room was nice, very clean, and comfortable. The staff was extremely friendly an made us feel at total ease. The owner Brian, now he really goes above an beyond to make sure we his guests had everything we needed, an that we was pleased with our stay. My husband an I totally recommend if your in Flagstaff an need a place to stay go to Americana Inn. Oh an one last thing it's very reasonably priced, an direct tv!!!!

• Stayed August 2012
1 Thank JannieFlowers
San Diego, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 15, 2012

No BS at this place. These guys don't play games, which is refreshing these days. Brian the manager is a real pro. I will definitely stay here again. Pillowtop mattresses, the WIFI actually works. This is a clean, quiet property on Historic Route 66, with Great Vibes, and Great Rates.

I look forward to staying here again.

S.A. Hogan
San Diego, CA

• Stayed June 2012, traveled solo
1 Thank S H
Los Angeles, California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 6, 2012

Passing by in town I looked at a few different hotels as Flagstaff has too many to count. I walked in to find a smart and informative front desk lady who showed me a room and told me about the area. Being from LA, it was nice to meet such a person to help me out. She made some suggestions on dinner and they were great! The hotel is located right off the 66 and provides a clean, affordable place to rest your head. With so many options in Flagstaff, I'm happy I chose Americana.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
Flagstaff, AZ
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2012

They really reeled me in!! The refrigerator!,microwave!, free wi-fi!, and AC system! And on top of that, they have DIRECTTV! I was quite impressed.

In addition,
the staff was super friendly! The manager goes out of his way to take you places and the front desk employees are always trying to get you the best deal. (I paid wayy under $60!!! How does that happen??! :) Interestingly, the front desk person told me that if I became a "regular" that I would be able to pay SIGNIFICANTLY less than that! :)

There are two downsides to this place...
(1) I WISH THEY WOULD GET RID OF THE $10 PET FEE. Still, that's a pretty good deal; the fact that they're pet-friendly triumphs that small fee.
(2) There isn't a pool. Fortunately, the manager was able to direct AND drive me to the Aquaplex (it's like an inside water park!) across the street. :)

OVERALL: On a likert scale of 1 to 10 where 10 is AMAZING, this place receives a 10+++.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled solo
1 Thank kap337
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 26, 2012

Just because outside was freezing and I do have kids. I had to stay at this place because was the only room available after hours of searching. Paying 167 dollar for a dirty room, filled with holes and a bathtub clogged.
Don't ever come here!!!

• Stayed May 2012
4 Thank Senoya
Delta, Canada
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 19, 2012

I was super tired by the time I got to Flagstaff, coming from the east, and after passing numerous other motels, I settled on this one. I should have checked out the room first but didn't think of it. I'd have been better off sleeping in the car. I paid $68 to sleep in a hole where none of the lights worked properly - in fact, the one in the bathroom crackled like it would explode in a fireball at any moment. The only updating this room has had in the last two decades is the addition of laminate flooring. The decor was early Salvation Army and the TV was so old I hardly recognized it as an entertainment center. It's picture was green and blurry. On the plus side, the young man who checked me in was a delight and there is an Espresso kiosk on the property.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled solo