All reviews no elevator waffles front desk king room grand canyon hard boiled eggs indoor pool and hot tub one night toilet and shower room was clean would stay here again biscuits and gravy olive garden free breakfast check in was quick choice hotels rooms are small
Reviewed August 13, 2018

We stayed 2 nights and it was everything we expected. Room was clean, a bit small but still plenty of room to maneuver, comfortable bed, and had a small fridge (no freezer.) Breakfast consisted of waffles, biscuits & gravy, fruit, scrambled eggs & sausage (or bacon one day), yogurt, & fruit and more.

• Stayed: August 2018, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 2, 2018 via mobile

In the past I definitely haven’t had a great track record with Sleep Inns, but this one is amazing! You can tell they recently renovated because everything felt new and clean and good. Our bed was comfortable, the shower was cool! The decor was really nice, clean and fresh. The staff was very friendly and I enjoyed breakfast both days. Waffles!!! I would 100% recommend to anyone looking to stay at this hotel. If I ever find myself back in Flagstaff I’m definitely going to stay here!

Stayed: August 2018, traveled with family
Reviewed July 31, 2018 via mobile

Perhaps a bit pricey, but the room was very comfortable with all the expected amenities. Staff was friendly. Breakfast was self serve and included more than coffee and rolls. Good location near freeway and main artery through town. Has indoor pool and elevator.

Stayed: July 2018, traveled with friends
Reviewed July 31, 2018

We arrived 7/24 and were informed we had to wait for our room on the first floor until 3 p.m. So we did some shopping and sightseeing before we returned. The room was clean, but small. I thought the shower (there was no bath) was small, but once you got into it, it was much bigger. Breakfast was on a par with what we have had at other places we stopped at on our vacation but nothing special. Olive Garden and Red Lobster were close by, but recommend driving. Not an easy area to get around due to traffic. Wal-Mart across the street. Very quiet, although close to I-40.

• Stayed: July 2018, traveled as a couple
1  Thank eogilvie1
Reviewed July 30, 2018

Everything was clean and comfortable except for the desk chair that was so dusty I could write my name. Rooms are a little small but fine for overnight. Took some time for the shower water to get hot. Our room had a 32" flat screen TV. Nice patio out front where we enjoyed a drink and unwound from the drive. Nice bike and walking path adjacent to the hotel. Super breakfast! Staff was nice. Right across from a Wal-Mart and a variety of shops.

Stayed: July 2018