“A wonderful Place to Stay”

Hampton Inn & Suites Flagstaff
Ranked #8 of 66 Hotels in Flagstaff
Reviewed May 4, 2014

This is the second time we have stayed a this hotel. The staff have always been outstanding, courteous and helpful. We had guests from England with us and they appreciated the hot cup of tea they were able to get from the Lobby/Breakfast area upon our arrival at 10:00 at night. We will definitely stay at this hotel every time we are visiting the Flagstaff Area.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Reviewed May 4, 2014

Great location. Friendly and helpful staff. Great breakfast and clean rooms. We stayed one night going M noumena Valley, and since the location was so nice, booked a night coming back. You are located right beside a Red Lobster and Olive Garden. Across the street is a local restaurant that was good (forgot the name). Walmart across the street. Hope to come back to Flagstaff and will definitely stay here.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed April 30, 2014

The hotel rooms are dated and the freeway noise was an issue. The floor needed to be vacuumed. The staff was friendly and the breakfast was good. This is a good location if you are visiting NAU as it is close to campus. Good places to eat nearby. I would not recommend this hotel for a long term stay or for business travel.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Reviewed April 28, 2014

We stayed just one night at this hotel located not far from the highway exit. The property is not different from many others we got to book during our trip with comfortable, spacious and clean rooms and bathrooms and indoor heated pool and jacuzzi. What made this specific hotel peculiar was the staff that revelead to be extremely kind and available to give suggestions and offer help and support. Breakfast was simple but with everything necessary to start a good day. The only annoying thing was that at 9 am cleaning ladies knocked at every single door to tidy the room. I would suggest to postpone a bit this and wait till breakfast is over

Stayed: April 2014, traveled with friends
Reviewed April 27, 2014

Nice new hotel well located in Flagstaff near restaurants, the highway, NAU, points of interest. Excellent pool and hot tub area, nice breakfast, helpful staff, recommended and we would stay here again!

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with friends
Reviewed April 24, 2014

I would give it zero star rating if there is one. I called this hotel and booked 2 nites for our spring break.I had specifically asked for a room away from the freeway. I was told no problem. When I arrived that evening, I was giving the last room facing the freeway. Asked for a room change that very evening, was told no problem, they have rooms available the next day to make that change. The next morning, I followed up and requested for a room change and was told by Josh it would not be an issue, my room facing the North side of the hotel would be available when I return from Grand Canyon. I had specifically mentioned to both receptionist my suitcases would be packed and left in the existing room, I had asked if that would be an issue. I was assured both times no problems. When I returned from my visit from Grand canyon, I was told most of the guest had extended their stay and there was no available room and that the Manager of the hotel did not approve the change. This was totally BS. They should have told me in the first case, I would have checked ourselves OUT of this dump and into a Mariott where I always stay. NEVER will we put up at a Hampton Inn ever!!!! BAD experience at this hotel.

Room Tip: Mariott provides better customer service.
  • Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed April 21, 2014

Our fifth floor suite with a view of the San Francisco Peaks was spotlessly clean, quiet and very comfortable. The staff was exceptionally helpful and friendly from the front desk to the breakfast room, housekeeping and maintenance. The breakfasts were quite good with a variety served every morning. We were able to eat gluten-free. The easily accessible pool area was as clean as the rest of this hotel. Located just off I-17 and 89A, the hotel is within walking distance of the local eateries as well as a service station just across the parking lot. From the moment we entered, we felt at home.

Room Tip: Get a suite if you want a quiet, roomy stay with fully equipped kitchen and sitting room.
  • Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple