“My recent Hampton experience in Flagstaff”

Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Flagstaff
Ranked #15 of 66 Hotels in Flagstaff
Reviewed April 4, 2013

The desk help was outstanding, the women that stocked the café was a hard worker and did her job well. The overall appearance was not good at all. The pool area was run down as was the hallways on the 2nd and 3rd floor. Noise level for sleeping on the second floor was very loud most of the night. The food was not always to my liking. Location was good, parking poor. We stayed two nights while visiting the Grand Canyon, first night was bad enough to make me consider cancelling the second night. While there, and this has never happened to me before, I had been in my room for less than a half hour and I got a call from the front desk, asking me if I was satisfied with the room! VERY NICE.

Room Tip: Try to book top floor, less noise
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
Jesse B, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Flagstaff, responded to this reviewResponded April 5, 2013

Thank you sharing this review in regards to your recent stay us. Here at the Hampton Inn East flagstaff we love hearing that the team was outstanding. I do want to apologize for the exterior noise and that you were not happy with the overall appearance. Despite some factors that we cannot control, here at the Hampton Inn we always strive to provide an excellent guest experience. I hope you continue to stay with us in the future.

Reviewed April 3, 2013

We enjoyed excellent service during our stay. Specifically the front desk associate, Claudia and breakfast service by Irma was outstanding. They were very helpful in checking food safety for our daughter who has severe peanut and tree it allergies. Irma and Claudia were kind, courteous, and knowledgable. We appreciated their assistance!

• Stayed: April 2013
Jesse B, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Flagstaff, responded to this reviewResponded April 4, 2013

Thank you for sharing this great review! I can't wait to share this with Irma and Claudia! Great feedback from guests like you really does make it all worth while. If you are ever in area again I hope you come back and see us at the Hampton Inn East Flagstaff.

Reviewed March 12, 2013

Very friendly staff; the woman working the front desk upon our arrival made conversation with us and made sure we knew where we were going before heading downtown. Great breakfast in the morning, a woman named Irma was friendly and helpful to my dad and I. Great service all around. Clean rooms. We'll be back!

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
Jesse B, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Flagstaff, responded to this reviewResponded March 15, 2013

Thank you for a fabulous review. Here at the Hampton Inn East Flagstaff we strive to provide great service all around. Irma was very happy to hear this review and glad that she could be helpful to you and your dad. We can't wait to see you again!

Reviewed March 12, 2013

Didn't have much time to interact with staff, but they were professional and courteous upon check in. Breakfast was simple but nutritional. Hotel needs some touches and updates since Hampton has possession over the property but in general conveniently located to the Mall and restaurant areas, a way cheaper and available than other lodging businesses in Sedona.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled solo

Thank you for sharing your feedback on your recent stay with the Hampton Inn East Flagstaff. We are very happy to hear that the staff was courteous and professional. In addition we are currently finishing up some updates that will make you stay even better. Thank you again for the kind words.

Reviewed March 11, 2013

The young lady who checked us in and helped us get settled was wonderful, Her name is Haley and she was such a nice and helpful person she has made our stay here in AZ. one we will not forget. She really knows how to make guests feel right at home. Thanks Haley

Room Tip: We stayed in room 211 and it was so comfortable and quite !!!
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
Jesse B, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Flagstaff, responded to this reviewResponded March 12, 2013

Wow another great review for Haley! Thank you for sharing your review. Haley is truly an asset to the team and your feedback to goes to show that. I know she will be thrilled to read this. From everyone at The Hampton Inn Flagstaff, thank you!

Reviewed March 9, 2013

We found nothing to write home about this facility. It provided what I expect Hampton Inns to have, so only rates an average from me. There was nothing that stood out. From some reading that I've done, we probably would choose the Hampton that is in the west part of Flagstaff for our next stay. It didn't look as fresh as it could. There was neither a mic nor fridge in the room. They are something that I like to see, even if I don't need them that night.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your recent stay with us. We appreciate your feedback and we are sorry that nothing really stood out for you. I am happy to report that we are currently completing some upgrades and with it comes refrigerators and microwaves in every room. We hope we can have another chance to show you what our warm Hamptonality is all about here at our hotel, if your travels bring you back to the area.

Reviewed March 9, 2013

We would like to Thank Haley for the awesome cookies we were greeted with she was wonderful and so helpful. The room was clean the food was yummy and we had a wonderful time even with the snow which I haven't seen in years! AGAIN Thank you Haley we loved our stay! Keep up the great work.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Gerry B

Thank you for the great review! Haley was very excited to read this review and hear your feedback. Reviews like yours really shows what hospitality is all about. Thank you again for your kind words.