La Quinta Inn & Suites Flagstaff
Sonesta ES Suites Flagstaff(Flagstaff)(Great Value!)
$166
$127
Hilton Garden Inn Flagstaff(Flagstaff)(Great Value!)
$150
$135
Holiday Inn Express Flagstaff(Flagstaff)(Great Value!)
$150
$137
Comfort Inn Flagstaff(Flagstaff)(Great Value!)
ComfortInn
Highland Country Inn(Flagstaff)(Great Value!)
$88
Hampton Inn & Suites Flagstaff(Flagstaff)(Great Value!)
$159
Hampton.com
$174
$156
EmbassySuites.com
  • Breakfast included
Drury Inn & Suites Flagstaff(Flagstaff)(Great Value!)
Hotels.com
Twin Arrows Navajo Casino Resort(Flagstaff)(Great Value!)
$144
$127
Hotwire.com
1,331 results
All reviewswafflestraveling with petspet ownersgrand canyonpet friendly hotelhard boiled eggsallow petsfirst floorwe've stayedthe breakfast areafree breakfastclean roomsfresh fruitroom was largeroad tripdogslq
Reviewed September 15, 2011

We were pleasantly surprised by the newly remodeled La Quinta Inn and Suites in Flagstaff.
We had a party of 4 people and our rooms were perfect. The breakfast bar was included with the room and great for the low price of the room. We checked in with a senior discount so we stayed for $100 per room with taxes. We saved money by not getting a microwave or refrigerator, but the desk could help with that if needed. The remodeling of the hotel and landscaping really showed everything off very well.

Room Tip: We had rooms with two windows facing the parking lot, away from the swimming pool. Very quiet.
  • Stayed: September 2011, traveled with friends
Reviewed September 10, 2011

Easy to find. Quick checkin. Lots of counter space in bathroom. Comfortable firm bed. Firm pillows. Enjoyed continental breakfast. Enjoyed sitting in gazebo facing pool. Overall, it was a great stay and we plan to return.

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 2, 2011

The Good:
Finally! A hotel that gets it. Not only does the La Quinta have lovely, 32inch flat screen tvs, but they have the HD channels to match. Usually when you go to a hotel you have a nice tv but lousy service/connection/fuzzy/overstretched/not set up properly tvs. Not at La Quinta. It was honestly a joy to stay in one night and watch the ol'boob tube. The next time we visit we're bringing our Wii since they also offer 'plug & play' on each set and you can set up your own equipment!

We booked a King with a Fridge & Microwave. The Microwave was fine, but the Fridge had seen better days. And I'm not sure it was actually keeping stuff cold. Our room had a nice view and I loved the double layers on the curtains that helped block that morning light. I was also impressed with the computer desk - complete with extra plugs for all of our electronic gadgets. No need to unplug any lamps or go hunting for that elusive plug on the far left closet wall - the room was definitely designed with the modern computer traveller in mind.

The bathroom was nice and roomy, so no complaints there. The hotel does allow pets and occasionally we did hear barking dogs, but for the most part it was quiet and quite enjoyable for sleeping in.

The Bad:
We partook of the breakfast just once - the first day. Either something I ate at it made me sick or I was sick beforehand, not sure what it was. They had very little to offer for people who are either trying to watch their weight or who can't eat a lot of sugary things. Muffins and bagels were pretty blah and there were no eggs or protein. The Comfort Inn right nearby has an excellent morning breakfast and I wish La Quinta would take a page from their book! The one thing that I couldn't forgive though was the fact they had no actual creamer for their coffee! Just the powdered stuff and not even name brand. Needless to say, the next few days we stayed there I got my coffee elsewhere. I can forgive a hotel breakfast a lof things, but no real half and half? Yikes.

Overall, though, we enjoyed it. And next time I'll just know I have to bring my own creamer for the coffee. The gazebo in the back is very pretty and peaceful and the pool looked nice, even though we didn't use it. Didn't really interact with the desk staff so I have nothing to say about that. But it was good for the rate and we will definitely stay here again because we LOVED the tvs and the nice channels.

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 30, 2011

I stayed here for three nights of a 39 night road trip.

At the time of reviewing this is rated as the seventh best hotel in Flagstaff - that the rest can't be that great is putting it politely!

The lobby is beautiful, but beyond that is a hotel desperately in need of modernisation.

Check-in was slow as the receptionist didn't have a clue how to accept travellers cheques... this has been an issue at all but one of the La Quintas I've stayed in all trip. Training seems to be needed throughout the chain?!

I had a room on the second floor - on entering there was a vague stale smell, as if it may have been smoked in in the past, but after a couple of minutes it wasn't noticeable... until you left the room and re-entered. Soundproofing is non-existent, and it takes a lot for me to say that as I usually sleep like the dead. Banging doors, howling dogs on the corridor at 11.30am and then at 5.30am = not impressed.

The pool looked nice, but I ddn't use it.

The staff were pleasant and helpful on the occasions I spoke to them.

Breakfast was the usual cereal, toast & waffles - did the job.

Would I stay here again? Probably not...

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled solo
Reviewed August 24, 2011

Being an Arizona native, I know Flagstaff is not known for the nicest of hotels, but this one was GREAT. As an resort employee, I have high expectations, and I was very impressed. The staff was great. It was very clean. Beds were comfortable. The only negative was location, but that wasn't even a hassle. Next time I stay in Flag, I'll be here for sure due to its comparable rate, cleanliness, and convenience!

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled with friends