“Everything just fine. Convenient too!” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Howard Johnson Flagstaff I-40 East Lucky Lane

Howard Johnson Flagstaff I-40 East Lucky Lane
Ranked #51 of 63 Hotels in Flagstaff
Brandon, Florida, USA
“Everything just fine. Convenient too!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 25, 2014 via mobile

I had to get a room last minute. The rates were better than their neighbours and the location was very convenient. Cracker Barrel, Outback and a super Wal-Mart all within a very short walk. Cracker Barrel was right next door with Outback next to it. Both evening and morning staff was very friendly and accommodating. Non smoking room was smoke smell free. Rooms and bathrooms were very clean. No disappointments. It appears the negative reviews of the past have made this a better place to stay. I would stay again.

Stayed July 2014, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (42)
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 25, 2014 via mobile

I'm the type of person who reads all the bad reviews to see what people complain about the most. In light of that from the moment we walked in to the registration/breakfast area we were engaged by the lovely slender young woman with glasses (a sweetheart btw). We got processed and off to our room as quickly as the computer system would allow. Our room was clean and comfortable beds were soft for me (I prefer a firm mattress) still I slept very well our a/c unit kept the room cool all night. Floors and carpets were clean, during the last remodeling the grouting and silicone weren't wiped off the tiles completely so it does give the corners and behind the commode a dingy look. Didn't have breakfast at the hotel because two properties over is a Cracker Barrel and next to that is an Outback. Altogether a very good night's stay my only complaint is I didn't get another day!

Stayed July 2014, traveled on business
Olomouc, Czech Republic
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2014

Great place, because it is close to I40. But this is also the main problem - noise from the road. You cannot sleep with opened window. We had a room in the second floor and above us was a smoking woman who didn't adhere non smoking zone.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple