“Great One Night Stay”

Ranked #52 of 63 Hotels in Flagstaff
Lubbock, Texas, USA
“Great One Night Stay”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 13, 2014 via mobile

Great place for travelers as it is right off I40 and the exit heading to the Grand Canyon. Breakfast was ok. The breakfast area is a bit small. Staff was friendly and helpful. Flagstaff is beautiful and has a great historic area.

• Stayed July 2014

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (44)
Albuquerque, New Mexico, United States
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 13, 2014

Stayed at HoJo during our daughters softball tournament and I have got to say I was very happy from when we booked the room to the minute we checked out. When booking the room my husband asked if the room came with a microwave and refrigerator the young man said he would work on it for us and to ask at check in and to our surprise they did have both in our room. The room was very very clean beds are very comfortable and we always had a parking right outside our room. The only problem we did have was some cable channels would freeze but it wasn't a big problem. We didn't get to have breakfast at the hotel since we would leave for the fields early but I am sure it would have been good. If we ever stop in Flagstaff over night again I would stay here again.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
Brunswick, Ohio
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 13, 2014 via mobile

I read many mixed reviews so I wasn't sure what to expect. The motel is run down and the rooms are musty and worn. The picture of the pool on the website is definitely false advertisement. It is by a highway and extremely old. I couldn't see myself ever swimming in it. Plus, it is in the middle of the parking lot! Spend more money and stay somewhere else in Flagstaff. We wish we did.

Stayed July 2014
1 Thank Lilhoff70

Travelers are raving about these Flagstaff hotels

Arizona
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 6, 2014

Our room was clean & comfortable. Overall a good experience. Unfortunately, the continental breakfast left quite a bit to be desired. Yes, the hotel was full on 4th of July weekend; however, 1 1/2 hrs into the breakfast time, they should not have been out of everything except apples & cold cereal. Also, the area was a disgusting mess. Happy to say that mess did not overflow to the room. Desk staff was very friendly & helful with local info. Breakfast for us was The Crown Railroad Cafe & that was excellent food & reasonably priced. OH ~ water pressure was very low ~ probably due to the number of hotels in the vacinity; but it did the job!

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family