“Great price / performance”

Howard Johnson Flagstaff I-40 East Lucky Lane
Ranked #51 of 65 Hotels in Flagstaff

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (44)
Los Angeles, California
Reviewed April 29, 2013

I stayed at the Howard Johnson in Flagstaff last night. The room was plenty big and fairly clean. My only real complaint for the stay was the wireless Internet in the room. It took almost five minutes for the Yahoo homepage to load. The staff was very friendly. I had been up for 25 hrs and driven 500 miles and the lady at the front desk let me check in an hour and a half early. Check-in and check-out was a breeze. If I'm ever through Flagstaff again, I will be sure to stay with them again.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled solo
Howard johnson ... l, Front Office Manager at Howard Johnson Flagstaff I-40 East Lucky Lane, responded to this review, May 23, 2013
Dear guest
Thank you for staying at Howard Johnson inn, on Lucky Lane, appreciate your stay with us and good to hear that you was happy with our staff they check in you early when you was tired and your stay was comfort by nice and clean rooms, sorry for your internet problem. We have high speed internet service which is 12MBPS up lode speed and 2MBPS down lode speed and it is more then a requirements, still some times this all technologies we never know, also if there was any problem on cable company, then hotel can not do any thing on that kind of issue, but we always try our best for all our guest needs.
Honolulu, HI
Reviewed April 24, 2013

Kind of an older motel, but room was clean and tidy, with free parking, wifi internet and simple free breakfast. Although, if staying at the ground floor, your noisy neighbor upstairs could give you a headache.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with friends
Thank you for your stay with Howard Johnson Inn, on Lucky Lane we appreciate your business and most important is that you like our rooms cleanliness, your review is really important and you took your valuable time for us, thanks again.
Pueblo West
Reviewed April 20, 2013

Right off I-40 and near many places to eat. The staff was very friendly. The room was clean and neat. Old fashion tv but it worked fine.. About a quarter inch gap under front door that let a cold draft in but I just rolled a bathe towl up and put in front of door. Soft comfy bed. Clean bathroon and great shower. Cant beat it for the price and location.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business