WINNER WONDERLAND

“Nice hotel with good accomdations” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Howard Johnson Flagstaff I-40 East Lucky Lane

Howard Johnson Flagstaff I-40 East Lucky Lane
Ranked #52 of 63 Hotels in Flagstaff

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (43)
Sydney, Australia
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 14, 2013

Travelled from Vegas for a few nights to see the Grand Canyon. Really liked the kitchenette, so stocked up of food from Walmart which is just up the road. Very convenient. For the price it was good, the bed worked fine along with the tv. The bathroom did its job as well which is all I ask for and the wife didn't complain which is always a bonus.. Towels were clean and so were the sheets. Yes it could be more modern but then again it could also cost $150 if thats what I wanted. Book online to save a few dollars[Agoga I used]. It is a bit out town but not much is in town besides a few bars. The room was large enough and so was the bathroom. We couldn't hear the neighbours which is always a plus. Breakfast was very simple but the kids seemed to be enjoying the waffle maker. Not sure if they ate their waffles but hey it kept them entertained and me as well. We stayed an extra night because I really enjoyed the break from Vegas.

Room Tip: I stayed on the lower levels..Its always nice to have your car parked a few feet rom your front door...
  • Stayed March 2012, traveled as a couple
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Howard johnson ... l, Manager at Howard Johnson Flagstaff I-40 East Lucky Lane, responded to this review, March 7, 2013
Thank you for staying with Howard johnson inn, on lucky lane we appreaciate your business and like that you take your time to do a review for us,thanks again.
PARKER
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 12, 2013

This is a great hotel right in the middle of Flagstaff. Big, spacious room, friendly staff. Only problem is the location; recommend mapquest directions, a little bit hard to find otherwise coming from the west.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled solo
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
Review collected in partnership with Howard Johnson

Lake Havasu City, Arizona
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 2, 2013

We have stayed several places in Flagstaff and would definitely return here. The room was clean and relatively quiet-at least no train noise! The fridge was large and worked great. Good water pressure and drainage in the tub. We love staying in a motel where we can pull the car up in front of the room and unload! We had trouble getting the CC on the TV-the hotel clerk came to our room with a different remote and was able to get it working-

• Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple