“A pleasant surprise in the quality of the facility considering the low price and location.”

Howard Johnson Flagstaff I-40 East Lucky Lane
Ranked #50 of 65 Hotels in Flagstaff
Forest Lake
Reviewed November 18, 2012

Our stay was good. Quiet, even though it was next to the Freeway. Our GPS didn't find the right parking lot as we came into the area. After a little searching, I tried to call the phone number listed on line and was informed that number was no longer in service.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Howard Johnson

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (44)
Sagle, Idaho
Reviewed November 16, 2012

In the old days Hojos had a bad management and a poor reputation, but I was only staying one night, so I thought I'd give them a try. At $37 it's hard to be picky, but the room was nice and clean, bath was of good size and there was coffee service, fridge and microwave. Further, the breakfast was about what you'd see in a much more expensive room.

What leads me to believe Hojos is on the way up is that 10 minutes after checking in I recieved a call from the hotel asking me if everything was ok. I've never had that happen at any hotel anywhere near this price range. If you're budget conscious, you can't miss here.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled solo
1 Thank zich6
Swindon, England
Reviewed November 5, 2012

Spent one night on our way back to LA. Was OK but pool was out of action, very disappointing for the children. Easy to find and right next to restaurants, the interstate and Walmart. Clean and spacious and reasonable breakfast in the morning.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
AURORA
Reviewed November 2, 2012

Thanks HJ for a clean affordable room close to our needed destination, Northern Arizona University. Good service, got a checkup call 30 minutes after checking in, and a very comfortable bed.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family