Howard Johnson Flagstaff I-40 East Lucky Lane
Ranked #49 of 66 Hotels in Flagstaff
Reviewed September 26, 2012

Most hotels we stay in have a computer that we can use to access our business and print our airline tickets on. My wife sells Real Estate and could not access her programs because the computer and programs were so outdated. She left her laptop at home because every where we stay always has a great computer with access to a printer. We will have to start asking that question in the future when we make our reservations. The personnel were very helpful, rooms clean. It was actually a quite area even though near businesses. We would definitely return to this motel if not for the computer access.

Reviewed September 26, 2012

I enjoyed the stay as the hotel was way above what I expected and the staff on dluty was neat and very pleasant to deal with. The young lady on duty went out of her way to make us feel welcome and comforable.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
A TripAdvisor Member
PHOENIX
Reviewed September 25, 2012

This is an older motel and it shows, but it was perfectly clean and safe. My husband needed an extension cord for his C-PAP machine near the bed and the attendant brought us one within minutes of our request. It is well priced for the location, and surrounded by several higher priced motels. We are satisfied with our choice, and hoping room 103 gets a new mattress soon. It was way too "broken in" for our backs. That would be our only complaint.

Reviewed September 25, 2012

1 night at ho jo on way to grand canyon via sedona. Was surprised at the standard of room, was excellent, clean, and large, comfortable beds, only negative was that the safe was closed so went to reception and young lady came to open it, we only wanted to put i pad in while we went for tea, on getting bill on check out we were charged 1dollar 50 for the privelige. Whether this was for opening or using it i dont know, but i think the hotel closes the safe and if it is opened they treat it as used. But will stay again if in area. Microwave free wi fi.

Reviewed September 24, 2012

I would regularly leave the hotel in the morning for a few hours for breakfast, job interviews and testing, and to visit some friends so that my room could get cleaned and get new towels and come back in the early afternoon to change clothes before or after getting some lunch. Despite being gone this long my room still had not been cleaned and generally I would get a knock on my door close to 1 p.m. for the first two days with cleaning staff asking if I wanted my room cleaned and I would end up sending them away because I had no reason to leave and I was tired from being out and about in the morning. The breakfast bar was also a health code nightmare. I worked food service for a couple years and know what to look for. You can't have a trash bucket with used creamer in it sitting on a countertop and you might want to clean up the waffle batter from time to time. It's disgusting and unsanitary for guests.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business
A TripAdvisor Member
TUCSON
Reviewed September 23, 2012

Stayed here overnite & was pleasantly surprised to find a good, clean room with good bed, microwave & frig, cable T.V. & Wi Fi. Would stay here again.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed September 21, 2012

Check in took way to long... Probably took 20 min.
My room was non smoking but at one point it smelled like smoke was drifting in from the room above mine. Bathroom wall looked like it had crap on the wall near the toilet.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business