All reviewsroom was cleangrand canyonbagelsfridge and microwavewalmartnau
Reviewed September 21, 2012

Check in took way to long... Probably took 20 min.
My room was non smoking but at one point it smelled like smoke was drifting in from the room above mine. Bathroom wall looked like it had crap on the wall near the toilet.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Howard Johnson
Reviewed September 20, 2012

The room was clean and neat, and pretty spacious. We liked the fact that we could walk to Outback. The bathroom was clean but one towel had holes in it.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Howard Johnson
Reviewed September 19, 2012

I have to admit, that the first impression of the motel was below average. We tried to check in very early (around noon) and met an unfriendly member of the staff telling us in a quite rude manner that a check in won't be possible until 3pm. The manager had to cut in and even though this did not change the check in time - it's all about being polite.
The motel itself was good and in a well maintained shape. Especially compared with all the other motels along the route 66 the HoJo at lucky lane was a very good choice. I'd stay there again.

Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Jan_Hikelust
Reviewed August 22, 2012

This motel provides a good room for the price in Flagstaff...a clean acceptable room and plenty of parking. It is in walking distance of a few restaurants. Just remember however,, that this hotel is nothing special and only provides a good stopover for a sleep.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Rogerdob
Reviewed August 22, 2012 via mobile

After arriving at hotel from driving 6 hours straight I was just ready to lay my head down and go to sleep. However this was not the case. When i walked thru the lobby door there was no one to he found. After waiting nearly 10 min for someone to show up a woman walks in did not acknowledge either myself or husband. Not apologetic for having us wait she goes behind the desk and starts typing on her computer. I was a little iritated by this but again I am too tired to say anything. We get to the room and it wrecked a foul smell of mold and dirty carpet. I didn't feel safe putting my things on the floor. Lets just say I probably will never return again. I checked out early the next day as i could not sleep from all the noise from the outside and the smell from the inside.

• Stayed: August 2012