Holiday Inn Express Flagstaff(Flagstaff)(Great Value!)
$123
$114
HIExpress.com
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of $138/night.

Hilton Garden Inn Flagstaff(Flagstaff)(Great Value!)
$155
$144
GardenInn.com
Sleep Inn(Flagstaff)(Great Value!)
$95
$141
$119
Comfort Inn Flagstaff(Flagstaff)(Great Value!)
$110
Highland Country Inn(Flagstaff)(Great Value!)
$80
$133
$128
Sonesta ES Suites Flagstaff(Flagstaff)(Great Value!)
$135
$129
$245
$189
La Quinta Inn & Suites Flagstaff(Flagstaff)(Great Value!)
$119
La Quinta
All reviewsbunk bedsvillage inn restaurantsecond buildinggrand canyonfamily suiteroom was cleancontinental breakfastwaffleswould stay here againfirst floornice stayone night staysuper8motelinterstatemicrowaveroute
Reviewed March 18, 2013

Great Experience - Friendly Helpful Staff - Clean Hotel - Wonderful Breakfast - reasonable price. My Wife and I have 4 Children. It is often challenging to find a great hotel at a good price to stay at. This super 8 has family rooms with 2 Queen beds and 1 bunk bed - 2 beds(of course the children loved) that was also spacious. The breakfast in the morning was plentiful - cold and hot cereal, pastries, apple and orange juice, milk, coffee, fresh made belgium waffles and yogurt. The staff both at the evening check in and in the morning was friendly and helpful. Will stay here again.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
FlagSuper8, General Manager at Super 8 by Wyndham Flagstaff, responded to this reviewResponded March 29, 2013

We're so pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. We always enjoy being able to make our guests stay the best it could be. Both my staff and I thank you for staying with us at Super 8 I-40 Flagstaff Mall.

Reviewed March 12, 2013

I arrived late to this Super 8. The desk clerk was super nice and carried my bag upstairs ( I have pretty severe arthritis, and stairs + luggage + 6 year old = almost impossible ! ) Room was super clean, bed was comfy, and we slept pretty well . In the morning, we missed free breakfast, but the morning clerk directed us to a great little locally owned restaurant down the street that had one awsome breakfast ! All in all a pleasant experience !

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
FlagSuper8, General Manager at Super 8 by Wyndham Flagstaff, responded to this reviewResponded March 13, 2013

Dear traveler, thank you for your review of Super 8 I-40 Flagstaff Mall. I'm pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay. I have addressed the noise issue with my staff and can assure you that it has been resolved. We hope to see you again next year for some more skiing.

Reviewed March 12, 2013

Typical Super-8 accompanied by an excellent attitude by the staff. Recommendations for dining in the area were very good. Rooms were clean, bathrooms spotless and the continental breakfast as advertised. Beds were very comfortable.

Room Tip: Second floor was very quiet.
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled with friends

Thank you very much for your wonderful review. I'm glad to hear that everything was to your satisfaction. We work hard everyday to provide this type of service to all of our guests. We look forward to seeing you again at Super 8 I-40 Flagstaff Mall.

Reviewed February 22, 2013

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Reviewed January 10, 2013

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Super 8
FlagSuper8, General Manager at Super 8 by Wyndham Flagstaff, responded to this reviewResponded January 22, 2013