Sleep Inn(Flagstaff)(Great Value!)
$90
Hilton Garden Inn Flagstaff(Flagstaff)(Great Value!)
$144
GardenInn.com
Hampton Inn & Suites Flagstaff(Flagstaff)(Great Value!)
$119
$114
Comfort Inn Flagstaff(Flagstaff)(Great Value!)
$100
ComfortInn
$138
EmbassySuites.com
  • Breakfast included
$118
Doubletree.com
Holiday Inn Express Flagstaff(Flagstaff)(Great Value!)
$114
Sonesta ES Suites Flagstaff(Flagstaff)(Great Value!)
$129
$179
La Quinta Inn & Suites Flagstaff(Flagstaff)(Great Value!)
$149
All reviewsbunk bedsvillage inn restaurantsecond buildinggrand canyonfamily suiteroom was cleancontinental breakfastwaffleswould stay here againfirst floornice stayone night staysuper8moteltruckpetinterstate
Reviewed January 10, 2013

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Super 8
FlagSuper8, General Manager at Super 8 by Wyndham Flagstaff, responded to this reviewResponded January 22, 2013

Reviewed January 5, 2013

I and a friend stayed in this hotel for our trip to the Grand Canyon. We booked this hotel because it was significantly cheaper than other hotels. I didn't expect much but was pleasantly surprised.
The room was clean, the staff was friendly, and the breakfast was substantial.
All in all, it was very satisfying and would love to use this place again.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank NY K

Thank you traveler from Stanford. We always love it when our guests are please with their accommodations at Super 8 Flagstaff, AZ. We hope you enjoyed your Grand Canyon trip and look forward to seeing you in the future. Zach Polston - GM

Reviewed January 3, 2013

Arrived over very busy, New Year "NO Vacancy> conditions.: We had reservations. Front desk was very polite and resourceful under the working conditions. Room was very clean and warm at all times, not easy when it is zero degrees outside. Entire staff was friendly and efficient. Breakfast was provided and quite adequate- the dining area needs to be larger.
We were very pleased with our three day stay and would stay again. Great value for the dollar. Pillows are the worst!!! Take your own

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank JULES B

Dear Jules B, Staying warm is key to being in Flagstaff during the winter. We're glad to hear you were able to do just that at Super 8 Flagstaff, AZ. We hope your New Years was enjoyable. As for the pillows, I'm not sure why they were so bad; we just recently replaced them. I'll look into it and make sure that issue is resolved. Zach Polston - GM

Reviewed January 3, 2013

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family

Reviewed December 30, 2012

I was placed next to the front door and vending machine, so I got to no sleep due to guests coming and going slamming the door throughout the entire night. After complaining the the front desk, their reply was yup! that is a horrible place for a room,laughing at me.
I will never recommend this or any other Super 8, nor will I ever stay in one again. Horrible experience and expectations on how to handle a complaint! Put me in a handicapped and I'm not even handicapped! Shower spayed every where.

Ending on a positive note. There was a young man who charged my iphone for me:) He should be the manager!

Harvey B. Knight

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank chefcphus
FlagSuper8, General Manager at Super 8 by Wyndham Flagstaff, responded to this reviewResponded January 2, 2013

Mr. Knight, I want to apologize for the inconvenience you experienced during your stay. Unfortunately because of the way the hotel was built; I have rooms next to entrances. That is something I cannot change. As for the staff; that is something I can change and I can assure you that this issue will never happen again. Sincerely, Zach Polston.