All reviewsbunk bedsvillage inn restaurantsecond buildinggrand canyonfamily suiteroom was cleancontinental breakfastwaffleswould stay here againfirst floornice stayone night staysuper8moteltruckpetinterstate
Reviewed October 11, 2012

My boyfriend and I stayed here for one night on the way to Albuquerque. Stuff was very nice.Room was clean.Bathroom was clean as well.The one thing is the price.It was expensive for a simple motel.Grand for one night stay but recommend to find cheaper place.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
FlagSuper8, General Manager at Super 8 by Wyndham Flagstaff, responded to this reviewResponded October 17, 2012

Thank you for your wonderful comments. unfortunately in Flagstaff hotel/motel prices are generally higher than other areas. We strive to keep our rate as low as possible. Hopefully on your next travels, we can offer you more of what you're looking for.

Reviewed October 9, 2012

Good location, nice motel, clean rooms, very lovely staff. nice breakfast, access to a computer, but rather a small space to eat breakfast, I'll come back.here. Little disturbance from the ice machine, which was next door

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple

Thank you for your review. We always enjoy hearing from our guests.

Reviewed September 17, 2012

we will never stay here again. Bathroom was filthy , bathroom wall light switch was not washed off for months. Very Dark and there Was a one inch gap under the door. furniture was from the 60s. And really needed updated.

Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Carol G
FlagSuper8, General Manager at Super 8 by Wyndham Flagstaff, responded to this reviewResponded September 26, 2012

Dear guest, I'm not sure if you have reviewed the correct hotel as we have furniture that is only 5 years old. As for the cleanliness of the restroom, I apologize for it. There is no reason that it should be overlooked and i will make sure my staff does a better job in the future.

Reviewed August 10, 2012

We called and told them we had a coupon for $59 from the travelers guide and they said it was fine and booked our stay but when we got there told us it would be $99. The room was clean. That's about the only nice thing I can say. In the morning the maid tried to come in when we were getting dressed at 9am and was rude when we asked her to come back. When we went to breakfast and came back she asked us to leave so she could clean the room even tho it was 10am and check out was at 11. I will avoid Super8 hotels at any cost!

• Stayed: August 2012
1  Thank 1201ladyj

My apologies to you traveler. This is unacceptable for any hotel and extremely unacceptable for my hotels. I have reviewed the policy and procedures with my housekeeping staff and can assure you that this issue has stopped. I do hope that this one bad experience with Super 8 doesn't shy you away from the brand.

Reviewed August 5, 2012

Terribly overpriced, even with AAA. I must begin by saying we were lucky to find a room in Flagstaff after driving 10 hours; it is tourist season, afterall, at the Grand Canyon! So considering our option of sleeping in the car- it was wonderful. Because I would not take a standard room-smoking, the guest service kindly upgraded me at no extra charge to a non-smoking suite, which was spacious, included 2 queen beds and set of bunk beds. However, it never occurred to me to ask about pet-free or non-pet rooms! They allow pets in every room! So you never know what has been there before you! The room was just - dirty. Sticky residue and wet spots in many places on carpet I kept stepping on. Had to place some of the -very few- towels over the spots as reminders to avoid. Food behind nightstand and under bed (discovered when I had to move nightstand to find outlet for chargers). Somebody's black sock left behind in the bathroom! I asked for a different room - they were sold out. I requested a discount upon checkout and the staff was very indifferent. Breakfast room has already been addressed on this post - small, poor offerings, sticky, sticky tables, chairs and floors.

Room Tip: Perhaps in the off-season the hotel is in better shape; it was very busy. Consider checking out your room before checking in!
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Char C

Dear traveler, thank you for your review. I wanted to let you know that I have taken the time to retrain my staff regarding each issue that you experienced during your stay. I do apologize for the inconvenience and hope that on your next travels through the area, you'll stop back by and we'll show you the quality and comfort you expect.