“QUALITY QUALITY QUALITY EVERYTHING EVERYONE QUALITY”

Quality Inn I-40 & I-17
Ranked #49 of 65 Hotels in Flagstaff
Reviewed May 7, 2012

Folks I have driven across this great America many times, but only one other time did I find an in such as this Quality Inn on Milton Road in Flagstaff. Well actually my son and his significant other found it at 11 33 PM. I had just finished a 2,106 mile drive in 2+ days from Mt Pleasant SC and barely remember seeing they and the 3 grandkids at a late dinner in a nearby Denny (which by the way was excellent in food and service).. At that time I remember being guided to the room and falling fast asleep on a very comfortable bed.
The next morning I met Nathan who was behind the desk. this young man deserves a raise. Nathanassisted me with the inn's computer, directed me to the FREE breakfast buffet (WHIC WAS EXCELLENT) nathan could answer any question I had about travleing on to Sedona. The other manager Nina Townson helped me get ideas about places in Sedona and a couple of places I needed to get to in the area of the quality Inn.If all hotels and motels had their staffs as well trained and polite as this Quality Inn staff every traveler would be a HAPPY CAMPER.
Artistically yours,
Francis Gee

Room Tip: Book in advance at this incredible Quality Inn and say "Hello" to Nathan and Nina
  • Stayed: April 2012, traveled solo
1  Thank Extraactor
There are newer reviews for Quality Inn I-40 & I-17

Reviewed April 30, 2012

Stayed one night. It was very conveniently off I-17 and I-40, very easy to find. Very close to restaurants within walking distance (Sizzlers, Red Lobster, Busters). Right next to a gas station -convenient! Great breakfast buffet (free) and staff was so friendly and very helpful. Would definitely stay here again. Room was very nice and very quiet.

Room Tip: always prefer first floor. was very quiet.
  • Stayed: April 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Jhurd6
Reviewed April 20, 2012

We checked in after missing the entrance twice. The temperature in our room was 60 degrees. We were told at the desk that it was an old hotel and they had to switch over from air conditioning to heat manually and it would be an hour before heat was available. Two hours later (8PM) we still had no heat, no Internet connectivity and our TV did not work. We asked for our money back or a new room. We were offered a different room but only with two doubles instead of the king we reserved. By the time we repacked and moved it was 9pm and we had to go out and search for a dinner spot that was still open. We travel extensively and this was our worst experience ever.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled as a couple
3  Thank Lamont2
Reviewed April 7, 2012

I agree with another reviewer - it is easy to miss the entrance, but the greeting I received from the front desk personnel made up for the little glitch. The staff was wonderful - and check me in efficiently. The room was pleasant but had some awkward positioning for light switches - but we figured it out.

I've stayed here before a couple of times -- and will be back.

AND the great thing about this hotel is that it is very quiet.

Room Tip: There are a lot of restaurants nearby. I like the rooms on the 2nd floor, but I never discovered...
  • Stayed: April 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank o2bnfr
Reviewed April 3, 2012

Truck/trailer parking. Nice rooms - older hotel. Short walking distance to lots of eating places. Nice breakfast area and good staff.
Missed the entrance (small sign) and had to drive around a residential area to get back to the hotel. Easy access off highway. Will stay again.

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank BBQPitchman
Reviewed March 3, 2012

I have stayed here regularly for years. I like it because it is economical, the breakfast is good, it is comfortable, and a great location. They always are quick are the front desk and courteous.

Room Tip: I usually make sure the AC unit isn't rackety. Some are fairly old.
  • Stayed: March 2012, traveled solo
Reviewed February 5, 2012

We enjoyed our stay here in late July. It was nice and clean, the beds were comfortable, the property is well kept. The staff is excellent. We stayed at many motels during our trip and the staff here outshone the staff just about anywhere else, in particular, the front desk.
It's close to Grand Canyon, maybe an hour and a half and close to Sedona, as well. There are plenty of restaurants in the area, and even a Jiffy Lube if you need an oil change.
The breakfast was excellent, the servers on top of everything. The only drawback was the buffet being on the first floor and the breakfast room on the second, meaning you had to carry everything upstairs. The great view from upstairs made up for it.
We would definitely stay there again if we were in the area.

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled as a couple