TripAdvisor
Post
Inbox
Search
1,299 results
All reviews attached restaurant northern pines restaurant indoor pool room was clean hot tub on site restaurant grand canyon front desk staff third floor one night stay would stay here again nice stay sauna motel microwave fireplace freeway
Selected filters
Reviewed September 16, 2019

We were pleasantly surprised with this hotel. The staff are super friendly. We got a room with a king size bed and it was a very sizable room complete with a table, couch and desk with a chair. The room and bathroom were clean and the hotel was quiet. Lots of restaurants very close to the hotel too. I would recommend this hotel to anyone traveling to Flagstaff!

Date of stay: September 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 1, 2019

We stayed here one night as we were on a tour. We actually got a balcony, not that we wanted to use it as it looked out onto the railroad. Two beds in the room, inside pool. The northern pines restaurant attached served good food. Not much else around for choice of eating.

Reviewed August 27, 2019

We have made the trip to Flagstaff the last 7 years to do the annual Cancer walk, Very nice rooms since the up grade, Great location. Even though we have family in flagstaff we enjoy staying at this location. Alittle over priced this year, not sure why the price keeps going up for the last few years paying for upgrades I guess.

• Trip type: Traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed August 27, 2019

I have been going to Flagstaff for years and I ALWAYS stay at the Days. It's inexpensive but quality. The recent renovation made it that much nicer. Beds are super comfy, large quality TVs have lots of good cable channel for everyone in the family, coffee makers, microwaves, hair dryers and my favorite part is THE ROOMS ARE HUGE.
Don't expect a fantastic view but you can see the mountains if you're on the backside of the building.
Staff is always very friendly and helpful.
They have a small gym with cardio equipment, saunas and a cozy sitting area with a fireplace downstairs.
It's location makes it accessible to everything in a short drive. Can't walk to town... Unless you really wanted to trek it but if you need something there are some mini markets you can walk to across the stress. Downtown is about a 5 min drive.
Highly recommend Days if you're coming to Flag for a stay and don't need a resort but want something clean, spacious, comfortable and spacious!

Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 23, 2019

At the last minute, we decided to escape the Phoenix heat and go to Flagstaff where we could hike in the cool pines. Most places were booked, but I was able to get this property at a good rate, but had to use some of my Wyndham points.The King bed/business Room was very spacious and clean. The bed was very comfortable and I loved being able to select the exact pillow I like from the array of half-sized pillows (GREAT idea). BUT, there was NO rod in the closet. I was told it was back-ordered and they are waiting to finish the renovation. There was nowhere to hang clothes. There weren't even hooks in the bathroom for towels. The information in the room about the WiFi was totally and outdated. I had to call down to the front desk using the room phone which barely worked and had to yell over the phone static in order to get the right information for the WiFi. The elevator is right by the pool and is barely breathable because it is so overwhelmed by the chlorine smell and humidity from the pool. Once they finish the renovation and hopefully reseal up the elevator and get their act together, it could be an above average hotel.